No announcement yet.

Latrell Has Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermin fans are static cause they believe they got one over us but it will all end up in tears.

Comment

The telegraph has now withdrawn that statement and claim the signature will happen tmrw.

Comment

Glad it's over but what a goose, one year contract with vermim getting option in.thwre favour, and yes he was a important cog in our b2b but no way the star, that's why he's leaving because he's not the star he wants to be at our club and I suspect won't handle be expected to be the star and carry the vermin to glory , lol Latrell , go the Roosters

Comment

Well i'm pretty pissed off if it's true.
          The deal that Souffs have done with LM is a great deal for Souffs; in fact it's exactly what i said we should've offfered him in a previous message on this Forum.
          A 1 year deal with an Option in their favour, they can't do too much damage to themselves. In fact it almost guarantees that LM will play good next year, otherwise he's F*****ed .
          And if he plays to his potential, Souffs have him at a bargain price. F*** me !

Comment

The mole tweeting there's unsaid info, don't be too hard on latrell, he's had a tough time of it, what?! Like what did we do wrong?! Tough time on 800k a year ok pal. I suppose it is tough trying to take on all the online trolls?

Comment

Very suss if you ask me. He has given up 800k per year for 3 years to "gamble" at the Rabbits?? I actually think this wasn't his decision but that we decided to get rid of him. Stuff has gone down for sure at the chooks dont need the hassle

Comment

Can anyone honestly understand why this bloke wants to play fullback. He can't even get involved in the centers when he was in the best edge in the comp. Can yous seriously imagine this bloke trying to run 150+ meters a game whilst having to go side to side every set and organise the defence every set hahahha suck shit souths

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
                  Very suss if you ask me. He has given up 800k per year for 3 years to "gamble" at the Rabbits?? I actually think this wasn't his decision but that we decided to get rid of him. Stuff has gone down for sure at the chooks dont need the hassle
                  Latrell taking advice from idiots like Mundine. Thought they could turn it into an auction and land a record contract, and ended up with a single bidder and having to accept an offer below the reserve price.

Comment

I thought it was real interesting to see that only 2 roosters players had commented on his farewell Instagram post. Maybe the playing group won't miss him?

Comment

Originally posted by can'tkeepagoodcoqdown View Post
                      I thought it was real interesting to see that only 2 roosters players had commented on his farewell Instagram post. Maybe the playing group won't miss him?
                      Which two are they CKAGCD?

As for all this, I feel as milanja does - Roosters have been soft and that is disappointing.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Super move.
                        it would be the same feeling as starting your football career all over again but this time at a bgrade club and a 1980 style football stratergy. All that disaplin from a master coach and the most successful club in the past 10 years ..GAWN..good luck sport
                        Last edited by roosterproud; 01-12-2020, 09:24 PM.
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Which two are they CKAGCD?

As for all this, I feel as milanja does - Roosters have been soft and that is disappointing.
                          I lied it was 1.... Toupes
                          Nappa had also commented.

May have changed now but I checked last night

Comment

An unfortunate and sad episode which ran far too long in the spotlight

Wish you well Latrell.

In regards to the indigenous club reference Bondi.boy - Two words - Arthur Beetson - my all time favourite player Easts and Australian Captain - Proud indigenous man.

Arthur was the one who opened my eyes post his playing days to indigenous issues in this country.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sizzle;n814703]Can anyone honestly understand why this bloke wants to play fullback.(/QUOTE]

It's his dream.

Comment

Acl

Comment

Working...
                                X