Will Latrell be at training on Monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    damn this hurts. I had a slimmer of hope he would stay but this confirms it. My favorite rooster who did alot for this club both on the field and off it is off to our rivals. Souths will rub this in our face and ride with the glory of capturing a role model of our game. It will sting to see him do his thing for the toothless mob
    And I bet there won't be 1 comment in the media about Souths poaching a Roosters player.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

And I bet there won't be 1 comment in the media about Souths poaching a Roosters player.
      Rd 3 will be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Rd 3 will be a classic.
        He will be due for fishing leave by then
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

He’s not that good without Keary and co. It was teamwork that won us back to back not Mitchell. He wasn’t the only player involved in the Gf winning try and we shouldn’t take away that defense won the game for us not one person. Our forwards paved the way and cordner, Keary, toops and teddy - 4 roosters were involved yet Mitchell gets all the credit. It was teamwork and we shouldn’t think that without him we can’t win but 3 in a row is not something that one expects of a club. Back to back is good enough for me.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
            He’s not that good without Keary and co. It was teamwork that won us back to back not Mitchell. He wasn’t the only player involved in the Gf winning try and we shouldn’t take away that defense won the game for us not one person. Our forwards paved the way and cordner, Keary, toops and teddy - 4 roosters were involved yet Mitchell gets all the credit. It was teamwork and we shouldn’t think that without him we can’t win but 3 in a row is not something that one expects of a club. Back to back is good enough for me.
            He will play at Souths how he played at the Roosters. He will remain an enigma but will remain red hot on his day.

Comment

We definately aren't as strong a team without him, but I think how we cover the loss of Cronk will determine our chances of a 3peat.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                Who knows, maybe we have held him back, and he will now become a genuine superstar....

Comment

he was a big role model for our younger fans.. the kids loved the kangaroo thing he did. Wonder if billy smith can come up with a gimmick?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    We definately aren't as strong a team without him, but I think how we cover the loss of Cronk will determine our chances of a 3peat.
                    Despite his star quality, it would be poisonous for him to be around the club...even to fulfil his 2020 contract

In a ‘team first’ culture, he has shown his team mates and coaching staff his true colours and they are off him.

We may miss him at first but in the long run we are much better off with him gone

souffs fans enjoy the circus with fat richo as the ringmaster, mr handshake as the clown and Latrell as the disappearing act

Comment

One thing I’ve experienced over and over in league is that another star will come along. With our talent spotters and development pathways it is more likely this will happen at the roosters
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                        One thing I’ve experienced over and over in league is that another star will come along. With our talent spotters and development pathways it is more likely this will happen at the roosters
                        True players come.and go but the Roosters are here to stay, Go the Chooks

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                          Bingo. That’s where we need to focus. A centre is only as good as the service he receives from inside, and when keary was off injured Mitchell was hardly sighted

Comment

Working...
                          X