Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Lats isn’t on this wall chart.
    You are probably right as always Thirteen.

I think this bloke is called Matrell Litcell -

https://am.ticketmaster.com/roosters...r-membership#/

Comment

• Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Teddy is the player on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Totally agree , very well thought out and written
        Thank you, I appreciate that. One other point I would like to make is that we, as the supporters, will stick with our club through thick and thin, and be there long after any player arrives and departs. If it wasn't for us, there would be no club or game. Some of the stakeholders and so called custodians of the game could well be reminded of this fact from time to time.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

Thank you, I appreciate that. One other point I would like to make is that we, as the supporters, will stick with our club through thick and thin, and be there long after any player arrives and departs. If it wasn't for us, there would be no club or game. Some of the stakeholders and so called custodians of the game could well be reminded of this fact from time to time.
          You are correct again , but I do wish the club could come out and give us some info , I personally want him gone , he has in my opinion shit on the club I have supported for close to 50 years , I cant and wont ever forgive him.

Comment

• Yes, I know, some more information and transparency would be nice, but maybe the club has its reasons for dealing with it the way it has. I do not pretend to know, obviously, but would like to think so anyway.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• You dont run a club by consulting your supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                You dont run a club by consulting your supporters.
                Think we are asking to be informed not consulted , massive difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Think we are asking to be informed not consulted , massive difference
                  Clubs dont run by informing their supporters on issues that have nothing to do with supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Wish I could get the youth pack, I like the look of the footy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Can't agree re Iku. He started slow but showed improvement with each game.
                      Agreed on Iku. Would actually like to see him get more opportunities.

As for Bronson. I’m not sold at all.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Xerri reminds me of Manu, a young player with the potential to become a star at club level and on the rep stage. If he can get his defence sorted then he will progress faster

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad_Rabid_Rooster;n813426]

I generally agree with your sentiments PTB however, as R1908 pointed out, it is how he went about it that makes me (and most of us on here) so upset and disappointed. Yes, of course he is free to sign with whoever he wants, but he should not have done it in (what is appearing to be) such a dishonest and underhanded way. This 'process' appears to have been going on since early last season; that is not acceptable in my view. He should have put negotiations on hold until 1 November, and focused on his play and team mates, and our quest to go back to back (which thankfully transpired). He (and his hangers on) could have been up front with his intentions. While I would not have overly liked him wanting to go to another club (especially our arch rival), it would have been more palatable if it was handled the right way from the outset.

I have great mail that he had a handshake agreement with uncle Nick on his new deal. At the meeting with Robbo he back flipped and wanted to test the market. NICK then pulled the contract offer. Robbo was PISSED but could still work with Latrell but Nick apparently said what kind of culture are we building at the roosters if we continue to negotiate with someone who doesn't honour his word. Nick is old school.... your word / hand shake is everything.

Apparently Nick is very very loyal but if you burn him you are gone

Comment

• Looks like Arrow will be at Souths from 2021, but will see out his contract with the Titans this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Looks like Arrow will be at Souths from 2021, but will see out his contract with the Titans this season.
                              Someone, besides Angus, actually honouring a contract? Let's hope this catches on and becomes the norm, though I'd prefer trade windows to the current year-round signing circus.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                Looks like Arrow will be at Souths from 2021, but will see out his contract with the Titans this season.
                                The difference between Arrow & Latrell is that Arrow is allowed to stay & play for the Titans where as Latrell has been told that he is not wanted by the Roosters for 2020.
                                I still think Arrow will be at Souths this year & like I said to you in Dec
                                "Souths are to well run now because they have money & they will continue to be title contenders whilst that situation remains.
                                I know its not what you want to hear but believe me its true."

Comment

Working...
                                X