No announcement yet.

Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, bring it on, Teddy will show him.hiw to play fb I for one am happy he's gone and the saga may be nearing an end

Comment

He made a handshake deal with Russell Crowe very early into last season. Remember his dad basically letting the cat out of the bag? The negotiations since the GF have just been a charade. Nick and Trent have known the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        is it just me or are odds now in favour of him a rooster for 2020 ? not sure what to believe here, but maybe him and robbo are actually ok, but its uncy nick that is really pissed with him , i mean hes being linked with the dogs, tigers, titans , souths but signed nowhere ? wouldnt he have signed somewhere by now ??
        Depends... if you were the club signing him why finalise it until he's due back at training?

We have been paying his wages for the past 2 months whilst he has been on holidays.

All the boys are due back on Monday so if something has been done I'm sure we will hear about it soon.

Comment

Welcome Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
            Welcome Fox.
            Looking unlikely we’ll make a play for him. His preferred moves are back to the tigers or to Redfern.

Comment

Lets hope he receives the same hospitality as his father did from Souths.

Comment

Latrell dogging his teammates for Souffs is some serious ammunition for our boys heading into 2020.

I thought we'd be little hope of a 3peat because the notion seems ridiculous; but Latrell backstabbing his teammates for Souffs imo gives us the necessary impetus to chase a 3peat.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                  You have to question his motives the whole time through this saga - did he ever really want to stay with us? Was it ever about the money and exploring options or did he just want to remove himself from us without being straight forward to robbo and nick? He got offered 1M from the tigers and the titans would of been around that too but happily rejected those offers. Now he is taking the same money we offered him at our rivals. I have a feeling he always wanted to be a bunny. The deal is a 3 year 800K a season
                  It looks that way eh? He wanted to be a Bunny.

The big question is....why??

I suggested before that he may struggle with the same club for motivation having climbed the mountain twice. Did he need a new challenge? Is it the indigenous thing?

Still scratchin me ead..

Comment

Far out, what a friggin’ dog.

See ya dickhead.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I now understand how Souffs felt when we signed Ron Coote. Its going to be really hard to see him in the Red and Green.
                      Seems like this was a done deal long ago. Where's Riley Brown when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        I now understand how Souffs felt when we signed Ron Coote. Its going to be really hard to see him in the Red and Green.
                        Seems like this was a done deal long ago. Where's Riley Brown when you need him?
                        Ron Coote’s dad was a premiership winner with Easts and they grew up in (what was then) Roosters territory in Meeks St, Kingsford.

But I take your point.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Latrell who? He can go get stuffed for all I care - hope the Vermin get the spoon or get thrown out of the comp again ...
                          And yes, I am very bitter about this whole affair

Comment

How can this be a surprise to anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                              How can this be a surprise to anyone?
                              It’s not a surprise but you always secretly had a slimmer of hope he would stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                Latrell dogging his teammates for Souffs is some serious ammunition for our boys heading into 2020.

I thought we'd be little hope of a 3peat because the notion seems ridiculous; but Latrell backstabbing his teammates for Souffs imo gives us the necessary impetus to chase a 3peat.
                                This is just a question but can I ask what makes you think he backstabbed the boys?

Comment

Working...
                                X