Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 predictions

We win the WCC
    Start season slow and combination of keary and flannigan take time to gel.
    Fans call for flannigan sacking by round 4
    Bondi Boy to remind us how much we are missing Lattrell whenever we lose a game
    After wining a tight game,Bondi Boy to tell us that we would’ve won by 14 had Lattrell stayed with us.
    fans to call for sacking Friend by round 10
    fans to call for Cordner sacking for taking recovery time during SOO period
    to make top 4 despite numerous negative posts by Bondi Boy and Salvatori queen death riding us all year
    Both of the above mentioned “ fans” to disappear once we start making history and embark on our 3peat during the playoffs
    Roosters to lift the trophy defeating ( who cares who we beat) in the Grand Final

Death riding merchants.... Is King Salvo and Bondi Boy the same person with a split personality disorder lol?

Comment

I backed Crichton early last season to be a solid contributor,
      He will take it to another level...

2020 I see Flanno as the breakout surprise

Latrell to settle in

Easts for a historic 3 peat
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Very slow start to the season owing to the loss of Cronk and Mitchell. Then, hopefully, we come good and blitz them.

Comment

If any team can do a 3peat its the Chooks because all the other teams haven't improved their playing roster but I dont think the Chooks can do it. I think it will be a Roosters v Raiders GF again.
          Latrell will be sorely missed but no one can replace Cronk & when Keary gets injured the Roosters will be like Melbourne without Cronk.
          I hoped to be proved wrong.

Comment

I wouldn’t be too concerned if we started slow like we did in 2018. New combinations take time, we’ll be there by finals time. 3 peat incoming.

Comment

I want to beat Souths in the GF but unfortunately they won’t be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                I want to beat Souths in the GF but unfortunately they won’t be there.
                UNFORTUNATELY!!! I’ll fkn celebrate hard and probably get drunk ( and I’m a non drinker) if they get the wooden spoon

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

UNFORTUNATELY!!! I’ll fkn celebrate hard and probably get drunk ( and I’m a non drinker) if they get the wooden spoon
                  Yes it would be difficult to see Souths make a GF but beating them in the GF would be more fun than an orgy with the Victoria Secret models.

Comment

We won't win as our team is not as good as previous years, but we will be right in the thick of it up until the end.

Comment

Latrell to find career best form following a holiday with his family, helping with bushfires...etc, playing his indigenous game and sign a respectable 3 year deal in the new year.

This is his first massive career decision. Once he decides he wants to say (having seen what's out there) he'll have a massive weight off his shoulders. We'll also learn more about the magic combination needed to make him fire on all cylinders... he's only reach 50% of his potential and based on the golf photos he's gonna hit 2020 fitter, stronger and more motivated than ever.

He'll also get recalled to Origin, put QLD to the sword with 3 absolutely clinical performances then earn praise from his good mate Freddy who will be like 'I dumped him because I wanted to see this happen, very proud of him...'

Further, I sense that a key Souffs player + Cameron Smith will be abducted by aliens. I know it sounds crazy but I've been right about things before and I can just feel this is gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yes it would be difficult to see Souths make a GF but beating them in the GF would be more fun than an orgy with the Victoria Secret models.
                        You don't mean that

Comment

We have the best pack in the comp and as seen in the past, our defence will be superior to other teams. We may lose a touch of direction and dynamic play but I believe we can finish top four if not top two. Then it’s a matter of finals fitness
                          Last edited by The Skeez; 12-31-2019, 01:22 PM.
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

You don't mean that
                            Why not? I’d rather watch us smash the rabbits than an orgy with models, then again I am 58 years old and the orgy will probably be my end

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

Why not? I’d rather watch us smash the rabbits than an orgy with models, then again I am 58 years old and the orgy will probably be my end

But a year on after smashing the rabbits another team wins the gf and all is forgotten. But the story about the orgy with the Victoria secret models , now that will never get old....

Comment

Working...
                              X