Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jai Arrow to join the ferrals

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/jai-arr...c-b7982d134349
    Last edited by Rooster1908; 12-24-2019, 03:53 PM.

Look for Gagai to be released to join the Titans now, freeing up space for Latrell to jump asap.

New Years prediction no: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
      Look for Gagai to be released to join the Titans now, freeing up space for Latrell to jump asap.

New Years prediction no: 1
      I actually hope your right , sad as that may be , get it over with

Comment

New Years prediction no: 2

Xerri ripe will be announced as a new signing shortly for 2021 (I'll go with Jan the 7th), with the sharks asked to release him immediately.

Comment

From 2021. Not too bothered by this. I think he is soft. What kind of tough guy is called Jai!?

I’m sure his hot girlfriend will enjoy the sites of Redfern.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            From 2021. Not too bothered by this. I think he is soft. What kind of tough guy is called Jai!?

I’m sure his hot girlfriend will enjoy the sites of Redfern.
            They're saying its like for like but I don't see it that way. Sammy, as much as I disliked him, could be explosive or he could get down and dirty. Arrow is more one dimensional, just more of a work horse, certainly not an enforcer

Comment

he is definitley not sam burgess but is good , also i cant really blame him wanting out of the titans , jeez they are a basket case , hard to even see any light at the end of the tunnel for them .

Comment

Arrow was a big fish in a small pond and now will be a small fish in a big pond. I expect him to be average in 2021.

Comment

Good, Im glad they got him. He is not even half the player of big Sammyboy.
                  So when are they going to announce the Latrell signing?

Comment

Jai Arrow, just another overrated Titans player.

Comment

800k? We're probably paying JWH & SST that much and they're a class above Arrow.

I view him as a bit of an Aaron Woods clone. A massive downgrade on Sam Burgess who at his peak was devastating and inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        800k? We're probably paying JWH & SST that much and they're a class above Arrow.

I view him as a bit of an Aaron Woods clone. A massive downgrade on Sam Burgess who at his peak was devastating and inspirational.
                        He is twice the player of Aaron Woods but as you say is a fair way short of Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

They're saying its like for like but I don't see it that way. Sammy, as much as I disliked him, could be explosive or he could get down and dirty. Arrow is more one dimensional, just more of a work horse, certainly not an enforcer
                          Of course they have to say it’s like for like.

The truth is that Arrow isn’t half the player and never will be.

Comment

To be honest there is no-one else in the NRL that comes close to Sammyboy maybe Josh Maguire.
                            JWH is just as aggressive but he is a different style of player.

Comment

He is an honest toiler of a player. Solid but not flashy. I agree with mattyh's earlier comment about him wanting to leave the Titans. You could certainly understand that. With the rabble re-signing Walker, securing Arrow, probably shortly gaining Latrell, and not losing anyone else of significant note, it will be interesting if there are any comments made about their salary cap (I know they have a fair bit of money from Burgess, but still). If it was us, I am sure you would hear plenty. The inconsistency is interesting, that's all. Anyway, merry Christmas to all of you on the 'Pen, and go the Roosters next season!

P.S. I heard a little murmur/rumble the other day that we might be making a play for Cameron Murray. I am always wary of rumours, but thought (theoretically) that it would be great if it was to eventuate (presumably from 2021). I presume that Victor would switch to the second row while Cam goes to lock. Anyway, interesting times, given the Xerri speculation around as well.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                              X