Locking down Latrell
    Who will we miss more
    Death riding Latrell
    Latrells instagram post
    Latrells new club will be
    Tigers pull Latrell offer
    Latrell swap for Jai Aroow
    If he go's to Souths in 2020 whats a suitable compensation

So you dont think there is enough Latrell threads then yer?
    Hmm, since you asked, no.

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Rabid_Rooster
    replied
    I mentioned elsewhere that Latrell was on Channel Nine news sport tonight and seemed quite positive towards us and staying on. He stressed that all he ever wanted to do was to explore his options and that's it. He claims that all is well between him and our club, and Robbo was supportive of him doing just that. He sort of hinted that there was a lot of made up noise out there, much of which is untrue or inaccurate. It could be that he has realised that he has made a mistake and wants to come back but, if that is the case, then he is a pretty good actor and is covering those feelings up very well. I don't think that is the case, but I certainly don't know what to believe. It is pretty confusing to say the least!

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by OMR View Post

And yet you read and contribute in each one !

Leave a comment:

• The Skeez
    replied
    Originally posted by OMR View Post

And if there wasn’t any Latrell threads, what else is there to discuss?

State of Origin next year? C’mon!

Leave a comment:

• OMR
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Another Latrell thread.
    Who would have thought?

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post
    Doubt Flanno is on 450. Brodie Croft is on less than 400. Paul Gallen said Flanno would be on about 250.
    Even more money to spend then!

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Doubt Flanno is on 450. Brodie Croft is on less than 400. Paul Gallen said Flanno would be on about 250.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    We just lost the best halfback in the world who was on $1 mill a season. We have also let go of Tetevano who would probably have been around $350K a season. We have only signed Flanno who is probably only on $450K. The Roosters plan 5 years ahead in recruitment and retention. I would say the money spent on the upgrade of JWH and Siua was allocated even when they offered Latrell the $800k. The Roosters would still have the money there. That’s why they still let Tetavano go.
    I feel there’s a reasonable chance Latrell will stay but I wouldn’t go as far as to say it will be beyond 2020. But the reasons won’t be money. I feel he is biding his time because he does have a contract for next season. There’s no rush in his mind to make a decision. Because of that there’s every chance he could still leave in 2021. Or stay. Who knows? The circus continues.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    What if his money is spent already?

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Maybe we could put 1m into Aboriginal footy over the next ten years and maybe Latrell could be the ambassador.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post
    Okay, so i reckon Latrell wants to stay (Wade Rushton - Rothfield article today & Latrell instagram message today)

He's under contract for 2020, so all good for next year.

For 2021 offer him 800K again
    For 2022 We have the option (at 800k) to extend his contract. if he hasn't performed, it's gonski, if he's good, he'll get another upgrade.

We have to keep him; he could be one of our best ever. The above is as safe a deal for the Chooks as is possible under the circumstances.
    Forgive him for the circus that has been, he's young & inexperienced.

Latrell's a good player and you'd figure it's unlikely he'll accept just a one year extension. The guy has the potential to be an immortal and you can see why this contract was always going to be a battle between what we can afford, what he thinks he's worth and what he is worth. It would seem the market has said that 800k isn't too far off what he is worth at this stage.

Problem is we've just re-signed the two best props in the world and have the best fullback and maybe the best 5/8 in the world coming off contract next year, so it might take some pretty serious juggling to keep him beyond next year.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Ah yes bring on the footy so we can move on , with or without what's his name

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Mate can you please start an “All Things Latrell” thread. And anyone who comments Latrell outside of this thread gets a 24 hour ban.
    Latrells next contract
    So it looks like Latrell may have played his last game for the Roosters
    Withdrawn contract offer does not mean the player is leaving
    Latrell to play for Norths if he stays
    Will not be easy for Latrell elsewhere
    If Latrell leaves dont worry its all good
    Latrell may play for Bears
    Locking down Latrell
    Who will we miss more
    Death riding Latrell
    Latrells instagram post
    Latrells new club will be
    Tigers pull Latrell offer
    Latrell swap for Jai Aroow
    If he go's to Souths in 2020 whats a suitable compensation

So you dont think there is enough Latrell threads then yer?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Mate can you please start an “All Things Latrell” thread. And anyone who comments Latrell outside of this thread gets a 24 hour ban.
    It's not hard to do 13 - I'm sure you could start one.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Another Latrell thread.
    Who would have thought?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X