Hooker before Jakes time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooker before Jakes time?

Just curious, who was our hooker(s) before Jakes era began? I remember Bonneti then Wing but can’t think who was in and out before Jake cemented it around 2010!

Talking about Jake, anyone heard anything about his contract?

Comment

riley brown and james aubusson were in the mix.

Comment

Piggy Riddell, Hendo, Antony Mitchell, That quick guy Sulieni....or something!

Comment

Brett Finch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Piggy Riddell, Hendo, Antony Mitchell, That quick guy Sulieni....or something!
            all those guys were back ups for jake, op is asking who was first choice before jake

Comment

Kouparitsis?
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

That dude whose Home and Away wife recently took an AVO against him....someone help me with his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                  That dude whose Home and Away wife recently took an AVO against him....someone help me with his name.
                  Stuart Webb?

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post

Stuart Webb?
                    Thats the guy!

Your young minds are sharp. My old brain went through Jeff Masterman, Arthur Mountier, Rowland Beckett, Robbie Mears, Dave Trewhella John Lang, Craig Farrugia, David O'Donnell, Robert Simpkins, Sean Garlick, Earnie Garland and even Craig O'Dwyer and his midfield bombs........ but couldn't remember Stuart Webb

Comment

Simon Bonetti

Comment

Jake made his debut in 2008 when we were down on troops due to Origin and injury. Living in the bush I don't go to many games but I was there that night v Bulldogs at the Stadium. The next season are starting 9 was Riley Brown with James Aubbo and him sharing the role. 2010 started with Kouparitsas as the hooker and JAubbo as backup. By the end of the season its Friend and James Aubboson

Comment

John Doyle

Comment

Anthony Watts coulda shoulda woulda been except he went off & joined the Finx bikie gang. He was such a lovely bloke that Wattsy.

Comment

Craig Wing and Heath L'Estrange were our options in 2007 I believe.

2008 Wing defected to Souffs, L'Estrange went to Manly. Riley Brown and James Aubusson were our options... Riley Brown injured Craig Wing during his first game for us (8th minute and wasn't charged either).

2009 Brown and Jaubs were fighting it out in a contest for 'who us the least shyte?' Friend was largely suspended for high-range DUI, that weird 'assault' on David Morrow's niece and was finally sacked for refusing to pay a cabbie.

2010 Jake was our #1 option for hooker. 2011 He got the Jack Gibson medal, further demonstrating he'd become our #1 pick.
                              Last edited by ism22; 12-02-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X