Hooker before Jakes time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post

all those guys were back ups for jake, op is asking who was first choice before jake
    Sandy Pearce.

Comment

There was the cuckolded copper, he of the inedible pastry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Anthony Watts coulda shoulda woulda been except he went off & joined the Finx bikie gang. He was such a lovely bloke that Wattsy.
        How typical of you to get involved when the topic turns to hookers.

I always loved Wayne Marshall. He was a great dummy half runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

How typical of you to get involved when the topic turns to hookers.

I always loved Wayne Marshall. He was a great dummy half runner.
          Brother of Penny?
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Dick Brown ..(,no further questions m' lud).

And who could forget Bears legend Brucey Foye and his cameo year with us. Best ball winnerer in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Anthony Watts coulda shoulda woulda been except he went off & joined the Finx bikie gang. He was such a lovely bloke that Wattsy.
              LOLz... he was 2011 though, so Jake was already locked in? Great career though...

1. Sacked for bashing his mrs (somehow Todd Carney was randomly present at the time).
              2. Nicked off to England and tore a cruciate ligament.
              3. Released home for 'personal reasons' (I swear he got done with cocaine or something and those 'personal reasons' were a GTFO though).
              4. Bit a guy on the penis during a game of club-level footy. Banned.
              5. Joined a bikie gang and got done for random acts of violence.
              6. 'Quit' the gang (even the farking Finx thought he was too much of a grub) and got done with steroids.
              7. 2015 he began his boxing career by getting knocked out by Paul Gallen in 88 seconds. A little like point #4, this was an 'anticlimax'.
              8. 2016 got done with belting some dude at his mate's wedding. Cheers thanks Tony... ya dikk'ead!!
              9. Late 2016 his boxing career continued but this time on the streets when he bashed up some random old codger (73 y/o) in an apparent roid rage. Looking ~80kg heavier (thanks to some serious steroid usage) he was carted off to prison.
              10. June 2017, sentenced to 12 months behind bars.

Anybody got a replay of this tool getting bashed up by Paul Gallen? Would love to watch it!(Any chance of a re-match?)
              Last edited by ism22; 12-02-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Simon Bonetti - now there was a player who was underrated. His defense was fantastic. And so consistent.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                X