Deathriding Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    I dont care what club he goes to , I hate them all , The vermin a bit more but still no soft spot for ant of them .
    I do not wish him injury , but like most hope he falls flat on his face , massive failure , wants to come back with his roo or fox tail between his legs and Nik and Robbo tell him to f*ck Off.
    Used to like Pearce to until he kissed that emblem , now he can f*ck off to.
    Go the Chooks
    Dingo tail

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      On a side note, on a scale of 1 to I Can Now Die Happy, how good would it feel to beat Souffs in a GF next year with Latrine as their fullback?
      How good would it be to win the GF next year and Souths come last with Latrell at fullback

Comment

I really don't like all this talk of wishing players bad luck, all I care about is back to back to back!
        We can do it without Latrell, I really don't care where he plays as long as we win next year.
        Really don't want him at Souths though
        Last edited by Team Evil; 11-27-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Fark the Vermin and now fark Latrell ...

Comment

Lets be honest now, wouldn't Latrell feel like a farkwit right now with all this bullshit happening! He must be hating himself surely for how its all panned out in the media?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
              I really don't like all this talk of wishing players bad luck, all I care about is back to back to back!
              We can do it without Latrell, I really don't care where he plays as long as we win next year.
              Really don't want him at Souths though
              That's not very "evil". I thought if anyone would agree with me it would be you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post

Am I missing something re Reynolds?
                Reynolds is their only non indigenous back line player

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Is Campbell Graham Indigenous?

Comment

And all this time, I assumed he was indigenous...

Comment

Once TurkeyNeck gets his way with the NRL over celery crap dispensation Latrell will be announced & paraded as their saviour.

The Souffs blackline will be in full swing come 2020:

Fullback - Latrell
                      Wingers - Gaigai & Johnson
                      Centres - Roberts & Burns
                      5/8 - Cody Walker
                      Odd man out = Reynolds at half

Hey theGman

I happen to be a long time indigenous rooster supporter and member myself and proud at that.
                      For those unaware on here apart from your "blackline" reference your "full swing" comment is a reference to monkeys and the colour of their skins that soccer fans use to provoke coloured players.
                      Let me know when you are willing to come out of hiding behind your keyboard and meet face to face to discuss further you coward ****.
                      Look forward to your invitation.

Comment

theGman Not your best work there mate. I also consider your comment to be not appropriate. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

The "full swing" reference was surely innocent. I personally was unaware of the connotations regarding its usage by soccer fans. So I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that is what Gman meant; especially when "full swing" is a pretty common term.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            The "full swing" reference was surely innocent. I personally was unaware of the connotations regarding its usage by soccer fans. So I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that is what Gman meant; especially when "full swing" is a pretty common term.
                            He said "blackline" mate. Hard to ignore his intent. Pretty bloody obvious actually.

Comment

Tbh, I've always thought 5% of the anti-Souths stuff has a bit of an anti-aborigine slant. Metho drinker etc.

We're better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                                Sorry to be politically incorrect but, just like RTS, when Latrell leaves I will be wishing him nothing but the worst of luck.

Especially because I expect he will be at Souffs.

The thought of those animals getting such enjoyment from not only ruining our relationship with him but also seeing him weave his magic really stings.

I was overjoyed when Inglis blew out his knee. I was beside myself with joy when RTS did it. This would be no different.

And this isn't being disloyal and turning on one of our players. He is no longer one of our players.

Just being honest y'all.

Now I am off to make a vudu doll and get a lot of sharp pins.
                                Says a fair bit about one who wishes injuries on players
                                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                                X