Gotta love Aubo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love Aubo !

Good news on his knee , it's not too bad.
    I have always loved Aubo , he always does his job , no matter where he is on the field.
    Never complains , strapped up his knee on Grand Final day and if we somehow had no one left on the bench ,I'm sure he would have hobbled out there.
    He sets a good example.

Last season was as good a season as he's had. Legend.

Seems like everyone, bar Hall, will be right to go for pre-season. Even Hall could be ready by round 1.

Comment

Been my favourite Rooster for a long time
      There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
      It's called experience.

Comment

Loyal and has always punched above his weight. Our Mr Fix-it. Unlucky not to play rep footy, apart from City vs Country. Glad he will be a one club player at Easts. Great clubman.

Comment

When Robbo has struggled to lock in a right edge 2nd rower over the past couple of season it's been Aubbo he looked to both times to take us through the finals series.

It's speaks huge volume of his character and ability.

Comment

Every team needs an Aubo type player. Reliable all over the park, and at a budget price. But not many teams do!
            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

So very happy that if all goes well he will take the record for most games with the Chooks , absolute bloody legend

Comment

Robbo loves him.
                He is the quiet achiever.

Comment

He is my favourite Roosters player, and has been for quite some time. The ultimate club man. Loyalty personified. It would be fitting for him to hit the most capped milestone. I admired his honesty when he came out and said that he had no desire to play in the English Super League, and would never play for another NRL club (as that means it would be against us). Aubo, hats off to you.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

If all things go to plan his 300th will be against the Raiders in Perth. That would be a real shame...

Comment

Even my non-roosters fans mates all agree that Aubs is right up there as the most underrated player in the comp. Hope that Freddie can squeeze him into origin somehow this season. Nobody would mind him being there!.
                      Like Mini and Coops he's another player I hope can hang around in some capacity within the club post retirement

Comment

There has been calls to sack/drop every player/coach on this forum, except Aubs. Speaks volumes of the man's character and the high regards he is held by.

Comment

Trust In Aubs

Comment

I wish we had 17 of him. He bleeds red,white and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                              There has been calls to sack/drop every player/coach on this forum, except Aubs. Speaks volumes of the man's character and the high regards he is held by.
                              Nice try, but there have been quite a few posts that have got stuck into him.

Comment

Working...
                              X