Will not be as easy for Latrell elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    4 year deal reportedly...now we are trying to Xerri pick.
    That would be a good outcome if we can achieve it.
    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      I honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is chasing a contract with another club beginning from 2020, there are also a few rumours floating around that the person he had a spat with was cords. I’ve been told by a few people that but take it as you will. Don’t shoot the messenger. Anyway I still don’t think he’ll be here come 2020 but if he is I hope he is completely on board with us and is on the same page, if his anymore disinterested then he was this season then he can be a complete liability. I would
      much rather play Morris or smith over him.
      Heard the same , not sure what to make of it, but Cords was well pissed at him during the Australia game it seemed a bit wtf at the time , and then robbo of course said that he goes to Cords for these things. I dunno. All I know is Cords would know! He wasn't in the tackle, he wasn't in the line, etc etc. I can see that being the case , without wanting to implicate anyone in a negative way.

Equally, I also think Latrell wants to be more involved and is restless. But as we all know. ... especially at 21.... be careful what you wish for mate ...

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Heard the same , not sure what to make of it, but Cords was well pissed at him during the Australia game it seemed a bit wtf at the time , and then robbo of course said that he goes to Cords for these things. I dunno. All I know is Cords would know! He wasn't in the tackle, he wasn't in the line, etc etc. I can see that being the case , without wanting to implicate anyone in a negative way.

Equally, I also think Latrell wants to be more involved and is restless. But as we all know. ... especially at 21.... be careful what you wish for mate ...
        Cord would probably the best person to know LM's game since his position is side by side. Being the capt he would've trained to observe players around him and put in the boot if slacking off.

Comment

The Mole reporting this morning Tigers to announce 4 year deal for Latrell on Tuesday.
          We’ll see!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
            The Mole reporting this morning Tigers to announce 4 year deal for Latrell on Tuesday.
            We’ll see!
            Now he is reporting it’s back to the bunnies.

i am telling you he is a done deal at our rivals. He committed on the weekend.

Comment

I don’t really think it’s about only the money. It’s about not getting along with probably captain and coach. Also, having won 2 premierships there’s nothing for him to go after but a big pay check and freedom to play where he wants and cash in on his talent.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                I don’t really think it’s about only the money. It’s about not getting along with probably captain and coach. Also, having won 2 premierships there’s nothing for him to go after but a big pay check and freedom to play where he wants and cash in on his talent.
                I agree that now that he is a two time premiership winner that money is now the main motivator. So yes it really is about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

I think it is all about the money.
                  Fullback is secondary. He wanted to play 5/8 with us because he knew fullback was out of the question. Only one reason to go from centre where he is comfortable playing and arguably the best in the world to any position in the spine.

As for not getting along with Boyd, he still follows him and likes many of his intagram posts. He also sends likes to many of the current posts of the group photos of the boys training overseas and vice-versa. I don't see him having any issues with the players or Robbo.

Comment

Not sure where this is from - saw this in a tweet replying to the Mole's recent tweet saying negations are now swinging Souths way
                    If true though Latrell's management has really messed up this whole thing, although that has already been pretty clear

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Not sure where this is from - saw this in a tweet replying to the Mole's recent tweet saying negations are now swinging Souths way
                      If true though Latrell's management has really messed up this whole thing, although that has already been pretty clear
                      You gotta feel for the kid. He is being seriously ill advised and taken advantage of it seems. Agencies getting involved early getting in players ears to break contracts early just so they can get a nice cut of the deal is getting way out of hand. Anyway I’m glad we put our foot down and said enough is enough, like many have mentioned here he has brought a lot of press and scrutiny to our club.

Comment

Latrell is still such a young guy that is makes sense he would be taking advice from others. I feel the Roosters are past this kind of bullshit and his advisors have really ****ed him. As people like Todd Carney and ben Barba have found out, the rugby league world is a very small one.

Comment

Souths can have him. This sort of carry on is definitely not the Roosters way. I will be glad when it’s over.
                          Time to look forward to the future and be glad we have got a team of players that have integrity and humility.
                          We don’t need a show pony without a sense of loyalty and gratitude who will sell himself to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                            Souths can have him. This sort of carry on is definitely not the Roosters way. I will be glad when it’s over.
                            Time to look forward to the future and be glad we have got a team of players that have integrity and humility.
                            We don’t need a show pony without a sense of loyalty and gratitude who will sell himself to the highest bidder.
                            Agree just wish it would be finished with , we have just won back to back premierships and the team , club , and supporters have to read and hear about this rubbish, sooner he is gone and left in the past the better.
                            Sorry albeit getting bad advice or not , its his choices that are dragging our club though the mud.POQ

Comment

Wasn’t Latrell saying not so long ago that he wants to play five-eight?

I wish this attention seeking egotistic wanker would just piss off.

Comment

We MUST NOT release him early to Souffs.

Either he gives 100% at left centre for the Roosters or he plays for the Bears.

But **** giving one of our biggest rivals for the 2020 title such a huge boost.

Comment

Working...
                                X