Will not be as easy for Latrell elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
    I think he is a fantastic buy for any club and will help that team improve, I wish he stayed and $800,000 per season is decent pay.
    The tigers are mad offering a million, they are the only ones in the race now so offer $800,000 and let him think gee I could have earnt this and won more premierships.
    I’ve been told his knocked back the tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

I’ve been told his knocked back the tigers.
      Waiting on the NRL to sign off on Sam B's money being added back to the Bunnies cap, which would mean he would still be with us next season

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Waiting on the NRL to sign off on Sam B's money being added back to the Bunnies cap, which would mean he would still be with us next season
        Hard to see him not being a Rabbitoh in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Playing in reserve grade if you believe the paper talk that Roosters officials have run out of patience and want him gone...now.

Comment

Could be that in the wash-up no one wants him for 2020, 2021 and beyond as they see him as too much trouble...and he has to beg someone to sign him for $50,000.

Comment

Hard to see him not being a Rabbitoh in 2020.
              Hell will freeze over before we release him to the filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Precisely. And there’s none of theirs I’d want to do a swap with. Maybe Murray cause that would weaken them. He is their only forward these days. Liam Knight has become their main man. And they are chasing backs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  Especially when we're going for back to back to back, the triple crown.
                  We might need the money though to upgrade all our players.
                  Probably better off rid of him if he signs for 2021 with Souths...rather than have the circus that 2020 would become.

Our draw is bad.
                  Something has to be done about this unfair draw system the way it is.
                  18 teams, all play each other once, then a 'lottery draw' for the rest, or a system for the rest depending on where clubs finish on the ladder.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 11-23-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Maguire is not a coach who treats some players differently, like the way Robbo did for LM. He appears to be a very intense man whereby man management is not his strong suit.

Good luck with that Latrell.
                    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

I honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is chasing a contract with another club beginning from 2020, there are also a few rumours floating around that the person he had a spat with was cords. I’ve been told by a few people that but take it as you will. Don’t shoot the messenger. Anyway I still don’t think he’ll be here come 2020 but if he is I hope he is completely on board with us and is on the same page, if his anymore disinterested then he was this season then he can be a complete liability. I would
                      much rather play Morris or smith over him.

Comment

He will be a Bunny next year.

It's a bit like the Teddy to us rumours...you knew it was going to happen.

Comment

The bunnies have recruited well this offseason. Latrell is a done deal to Souths my source has just confirmed that. Semi is very close to finalising a deal with them and arrow has also accepted a contract with them too they are unsure on when he will
                          start there 2020-2021 they are working it out with the tits. I hate to say but the bunnies will have a strong team
                          next year. The rivalry will be as strong as ever.

Comment

Gagai is also gone, they are offering him around with the tigers more then likely to pounce.

Comment

The bunnies have recruited well this offseason. Latrell is a done deal to Souths my source has just confirmed that. Semi is very close to finalising a deal with them and arrow has also accepted a contract with them too they are unsure on when he will
                              start there 2020-2021 they are working it out with the tits. I hate to say but the bunnies will have a strong team
                              next year. The rivalry will be as strong as ever.
                              I have been reading similar things this afternoon and evening. The only difference being with Arrow - the Rabble (on a general not a Souths forum) do not seem as confident of getting him if they snare Latrell. The speculation seems to be that Arrow could be off to the Tigers, but I personally have trouble believing that. Sadly, I think he will go there as well. Semi recently indicated somewhere (I cannot recall what article it was) that the Rabble is his favoured club (God knows why), so I think he will also head there. I agree, they will be a stronger threat to us next season.
                              Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 11-23-2019, 10:35 PM.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

4 year deal reportedly...now we are trying to Xerri pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X