Latrell’s new club will be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    I am not so sure. Ask your boss tomorrow if you can take time off to go talk to other employers, then see how they react
    Did latrell miss a training session or a game to go see other employers?

Comment

• With Vunavali off to Rugby and maybe Addo-Carr leaving, the Storm might be an option

Comment

• Latrell is potentially our biggest lost player ever if we allow him to leave.

We have to bring him back into the fold; let bygones be bygones. He's made mistakes, because he's young & inexperienced. That will change with age.

I would say that right now he would be mighty upset with how things have transpired, pissed off with the advice that he took, pissed off with himself mostly.

Nick, Trent, bring him back in. We may well see an all time great playing elsewhere, don't let it happen, please !

Comment

• This is what i would do for latrell's next deal with the Roosters .

He has a contract with us for next season, so 2020 is covered. I would offer him $ 800,000 for 2021, and an Option for 2022 in our favour.

So if he's made amends with his footy, we have him for 2 more years, and if not he has an additional year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post
            Latrell is potentially our biggest lost player ever if we allow him to leave.

We have to bring him back into the fold; let bygones be bygones. He's made mistakes, because he's young & inexperienced. That will change with age.

I would say that right now he would be mighty upset with how things have transpired, pissed off with the advice that he took, pissed off with himself mostly.

Nick, Trent, bring him back in. We may well see an all time great playing elsewhere, don't let it happen, please !
            I watched a story on Channel Nine sport by Danika Mason this evening and there is some chance that he could be hanging around (even though I have been saying since day one that I thought he would end up at Souths). I really don't know what to make of this anymore! He came out and said that he did not turn down the offer from us, and he claims to be on very good terms with Robbo, Nick and the club (he didn't mention Boyd or the rest of the players from what I heard). So, it could be seen that he wants to come back with his tail between his legs (consistent with his abstract Instagram post), so let's see what happens now. I cannot recall anything quite like this in recent living memory.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

I watched a story on Channel Nine sport by Danika Mason this evening and there is some chance that he could be hanging around (even though I have been saying since day one that I thought he would end up at Souths). I really don't know what to make of this anymore! He came out and said that he did not turn down the offer from us, and he claims to be on very good terms with Robbo, Nick and the club (he didn't mention Boyd or the rest of the players from what I heard). So, it could be seen that he wants to come back with his tail between his legs (consistent with his abstract Instagram post), so let's see what happens now. I cannot recall anything quite like this in recent living memory.
              I must have taken it a bit differently to you MRR. He didn’t sound at all happy with the club. Said he wasn’t expecting to have the offer withdrawn after speaking to Robbo. He said it was a kick in the teeth and Robbo never mentioned the offer would be withdrawn to his face. He claims Trent just said ‘go for it’ as in go explore your options but never indicated the offer was now off the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I must have taken it a bit differently to you MRR. He didn’t sound at all happy with the club. Said he wasn’t expecting to have the offer withdrawn after speaking to Robbo. He said it was a kick in the teeth and Robbo never mentioned the offer would be withdrawn to his face. He claims Trent just said ‘go for it’ as in go explore your options but never indicated the offer was now off the table.
                Trent and Nick have always shown themselves to be Honest and honourable men . End of story , they have not publicly nor would they make comment but if the offer was withdrawn I'm sure Latrell was made well aware of that at the meeting

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Trent and Nick have always shown themselves to be Honest and honourable men . End of story , they have not publicly nor would they make comment but if the offer was withdrawn I'm sure Latrell was made well aware of that at the meeting
                  Yes I agree. I was just saying Latrell did not sound as if he was coming back to the club tail between his legs. He sounded like he was upset at the club and painting himself as a victim. I don’t think that interview made it any clearer as to what is going on. I also just realised there’s a whole new thread on this subject!

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Yes I agree. I was just saying Latrell did not sound as if he was coming back to the club tail between his legs. He sounded like he was upset at the club and painting himself as a victim. I don’t think that interview made it any clearer as to what is going on. I also just realised there’s a whole new thread on this subject!
                    Fair enough MR. I saw a detailed article on Google after that interview (which I think I missed a little bit of) that covered the points you highlighted. Yes, I will stop here and not contribute any further now that I can see there is yet another Latrell thread!
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post
                      Latrell is potentially our biggest lost player ever if we allow him to leave.

Yes to all of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X