Latrell’s new club will be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell’s new club will be?

With all the conjecture surrounding Latrell and the likelihood that he will be leaving whether it’s next year or 2021..

where do you think he will end up?
    Soufs
    43.86%
    Tigpies
    24.56%
    Bulldogs
    0%
    NQ Cowboys
    0%
    Knights
    1.75%
    Titans
    3.51%
    Broncos
    0%
    Another club
    10.53%
    Who bloody cares!
    15.79%
    Last edited by The Skeez; 11-30-2019, 04:18 PM.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Souffs depending on Burgearse outcome
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Unfortunately, as much as I hate to admit it, I too think it will be Souths.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Being reported he has signed a massive deal with Tigers. That won’t end well.

For me though all roads still point to Souffs.

Comment

If Matterson can’t handle Maguire, how will Latrell?

I would be surprised if it were Wests

Comment

Also, he could transfer to Rugby no probs.
            Big kicking game, don’t need to be as fit.

Comment

Massive upside for Latrell if he has signed for the Tigers is he wont have to choose between World Club Challenge's and the All Stars game anymore.

Comment

I think there maybe something to the Wests Tigers rumour. If they are going to pay him 1M a year to play FB the position he wants to play then I think he will go there but it wouldnt surprise me if he went to the Broncos.

Comment

Lot's of "if's" but as others have stated if the TigPies are offering 1 Million for him to play Fullback I think that's where he will end up, Mind you he has alot of work to do to his game to become a very good one.

Comment

Souths. Once skeletor comes back from ENG camp the deal will be finalized very shortly after. There's no secret that Trell loves his culture and is very very proud of it so it would make absolute sense for him to cross over as the bunnies have souths care and are the premier club with those indigenous links. They are also loaded with $$$ after GI, Sutton & Burgess all retiring in the one year so they can afford him. Interesting to also hear Carr is keen to come back to Sydney with the bunnies keen to pick him up also. If that happens then best mates Carr and Latrell will fit into that souths backline. And dont get me started on the whole family thing.. they wouldn't be prouder to see him rep the red and green. Latrell to souths.

Comment

North Sydney Bears

Comment

Not sure what club but I wish they would get on with it .

Comment

Roosters?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                            Souths. Once skeletor comes back from ENG camp the deal will be finalized very shortly after. There's no secret that Trell loves his culture and is very very proud of it so it would make absolute sense for him to cross over as the bunnies have souths care and are the premier club with those indigenous links. They are also loaded with $$$ after GI, Sutton & Burgess all retiring in the one year so they can afford him. Interesting to also hear Carr is keen to come back to Sydney with the bunnies keen to pick him up also. If that happens then best mates Carr and Latrell will fit into that souths backline. And dont get me started on the whole family thing.. they wouldn't be prouder to see him rep the red and green. Latrell to souths.
                            you see how skeletor coaches? he cant see the poms games no attack what so ever .Latrell will have to play prop
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                              Also, he could transfer to Rugby no probs.
                              Big kicking game, don’t need to be as fit.
                              His younger brother, Lionel, is also playing rugby.

Comment

Working...
                              X