Announcement

Collapse

Browse Ad-Free in Season 2020!

Support TheChookpen with a Premium Subscription and browse the forum AD-FREE. Click this link to purchase a subscription for the 2020 season! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Bronson Xerri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kelby;n810870]Just a thought. Could we swap Latrell for Xerri? Even if we covered each others wage for 2020?

Cronulla win and so do we! They get a FB, and we get a centre who wants to play centre.................

Possibility

Moylan to Panthers frees up money for sharks

Xerri & Latrell swap deal

Comment

[QUOTE=GrubBER;n810903]
      Originally posted by Kelby View Post
      Just a thought. Could we swap Latrell for Xerri? Even if we covered each others wage for 2020?

Cronulla win and so do we! They get a FB, and we get a centre who wants to play centre.................

Possibility

Moylan to Panthers frees up money for sharks

Xerri & Latrell swap deal
      Well known that Dugan, Moylan and Johnson are on pretty big money at Sharks. They would have to offload to get Latrell. I don’t want any of these.

Comment

Now who did I see ata cafe this arvo next to where I was today having a chat with a coach at Burraneer bay?
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Latrell and Robbo?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Now who did I see ata cafe this arvo next to where I was today having a chat with a coach at Burraneer bay?
            Hopeing It was Latrell And Morris
            Please

Comment

Thats in the shire

robbo & xerri?

Comment

Lick my grids
                Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  When Lattrell signs with Souths, Nick will be driving the Xerripicker and seeking his man.
                  The Xerri references begin. I hope we sign him, personally I just want to say he popped his Rooster Xerri.
                  Originally posted by jism
                  I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Isn't uncle Nick and Trent still in Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                      Big and fast but looks unco and doesn’t read the game well
                      In steps a man called Trent

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                        His main move is the ‘shimmy, shimmy.. whoosh’ in & away
                        I am ok with that as a move when you have Luke Keary creating space and saying here is the ball - on your way Xerri

Comment

• i wouldnt mind xerri, chooks could take him next level, and he looks nice already. seeya latrell if thats the case ..

Comment

• Not sold on him. The way he runs I think he's got about 63 hamstring injuries just waiting to happen.

Chook.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              Don’t tease. Who?

Comment

• I would like to see Xerri blossom at the Roosters !

Comment

Working...
                                X