No announcement yet.

Transfer Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody remember that chrighton played most of his footy as centre only changed to second row when madge signed him to souths from waratahs. hes probably got a good long range kick in him too?All options worth investigating?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      anybody remember that chrighton played most of his footy as centre only changed to second row when madge signed him to souths from waratahs. hes probably got a good long range kick in him too?All options worth investigating?
      And put Manu at hooker and sack Teddy cause he’s our worst recruit in a decade. No. Just no.

Comment

In the centres there'll be no sightin Wighton or Crichton.

Comment

First, I would go for a prop since JWH is getting on a tad.

Comment

centres we have Billy, and ikavalu.the bears asu kepaoa and moss.

props we have collins satilli the farmer ready and waiting and the bears freebain and max bailey

we should be ok i think.
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

It was suggested toward the end of this year Melbourne were considering offloading Curtis Scott. .
              Bit of a grubby player but young and athletic.

Comment

Perhaps Josh Morris is the way to go in the centres in the short term, to buy us some time. We are probably okay elsewhere for next year. Then look again this time next season and see what is available. Having said all of that, however, we are well known for having plans mapped out well ahead of time. I would dare say that the club knows exactly what it is doing for the next 3 to 5 years, at least.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                  It was suggested toward the end of this year Melbourne were considering offloading Curtis Scott. .
                  I'd be happy with that if Latrell moves on. It's not as if Latrell doesn't have a bit of grub in him as well. And Scott certainly wouldn't be looking for $800K plus.
                  Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                    centres we have Billy, and ikavalu.the bears asu kepaoa and moss.

props we have collins satilli the farmer ready and waiting and the bears freebain and max bailey

we should be ok i think.
                    moss isnt a first grader, and ikuvalu is a fill in at best. Billy Smith will be the one that gets the spot, but he's young and might not be ready for a full year yet, jmoz would be a great option to fill in if we could snag him from cronulla

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

moss isnt a first grader, and ikuvalu is a fill in at best. Billy Smith will be the one that gets the spot, but he's young and might not be ready for a full year yet, jmoz would be a great option to fill in if we could snag him from cronulla
                      Pretty accurate

Comment

Ryan Hall will still be around. If they decide on surgery for the knee NRL physio says that would mean a 3-4 month recovery. Should be right by the early rounds. If no surgery then he won't miss much pre-season.

Comment

When it comes to the backs I dont think the Chooks will buy a high profile player, I think they will try to look within & then look at a outside back journeyman. Maybe someone from England?
                          As for the forwards I think they will buy 2 but again not high profile. Maybe Greg Bird?

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                            He would be a real good gain if they jagged him. Top player.
                            Just like the one he would replace.

Comment

The Fox apparantly wants to get back to Sydney sooner rather than later. Instant replacement for LM & id say several hundred $$ a year less

Comment

JWH = 2 yrs
                                SST = 4 yrs
                                Nat Butcher = 3 yrs
                                Issac Liu = 3 yrs
                                Tets = 2 yrs

Keeps our premiership winning pack together for more red hot cracks at the trophy.

Chook.

Comment

Working...
                                X