So it looks like Latrell may have played his last game for the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Hate to spoil your fun, but with the tiger money mentioned today he would have to be the fullback. They'd still be at each other in some stage of the game I suppose.
    Fullback against Teddy , good luck with that Latrell , better players than him have tried and failed , absolutely loved watching play when he was playing well but when he lost interest it was bloody frustrating .
    I'm over it ,let him go and good luck to whoever wants to pay him the big bucks , but also good luck keeping him interested .

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
      If he goes to Souths, he’s ****ed.
      I laughed my head off when I read your post but what makes you think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Hate to spoil your fun, but with the tiger money mentioned today he would have to be the fullback. They'd still be at each other in some stage of the game I suppose.
        Well he’ll have 18 rounds to get his shit together at fullback because that’s when we play the Tigers next year and only once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I laughed my head off when I read your post but what makes you think that?
          Ha - I actually meant it like, “if he chooses Souths then he’s an utter cnut” - kinda thing. It’d be such an act of aggression aimed at the club and fans to do that.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• The aiming would be by Souffs not him.

Comment

• And he’d be party to that
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Give him a job at the Club as a doorman and pay him $200,000pa.
                Hmmm, maybe you're not allowed to do that anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  And he’d be party to that
                  If he goes to Souffs then so be it. I am just glad our club stuck to their guns.

Comment

• Can't wait until this is all over and Lattrell decides where he wants to play. If he remains a Roosters player, great, though I do wonder what all this will do to team harmony.

Like many of you, I'm pleased at the way the club has handled this matter as it demonstrates to me that they take the team-first culture very seriously.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Reports around this morning that Latrell's move to the Tigers is close to being completed.

Comment

• The moment we signed Tedesco, is when Latrell would’ve started to look elsewhere.
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Even Souths are smart enough not to pay $1m for a centre. Only a desperate club like The Tigers would pay this sort of money. They will be specials to make the Top 9 next season.

With the no BS approach from McGuire, Latrell is going to have to go back to Taree every week for a sook. This bloke doesn’t deserve to be part of our great club. Fancy meeting up with potential suitors while in the midst of our finals campaign as has been reported.

I hope his career goes south and I’ll cheer when he inevitably goes walkabout.

See ya Latrell you big drama queen. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Sour grapes effing oath!

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
                            Reports around this morning that Latrell's move to the Tigers is close to being completed.
                            Really? I've always assumed the Tigs rumours were bullshite.

What an idiotic move.

Comment

• I always liked Latrell but this year he’s become a different person. When he scores a try he doesn’t immediately embrace his teammates. It’s more about having a go at opposition bench and fans. He was showing where his loyalties were earlier this year. He has the potential to be a great player. In saying that I don’t feel he is a team player. This is not the Rooster Way.
                              Finally, he knocks back a very generous offer to stay in a team where he will be taken care of and not expected to be the star week in week out. A team that has gone above and beyond to look after him. Instead he is going after the bigger money. I truly feel the door is closed. It’s sad but it is what it is. The Chooks will survive without Latrell. Not sure if he will survive without the Chooks though. Anyway he’s made his bed now. I can’t imagine how Robbo and Nick would have felt when Latrell knocked back their offer after all they have done for him. It would have cut deep I suspect. Anyway, I’m resigned to the fact that he’s gone. Time to move on and look to the future which is definitely bright for our great club.

Comment

• So he is leaving this great club for only a 100k upgrade in 2021??? What an idiot... I’m sorry but it’s true... if it was 1 million a season fair enough but if he goes the the tigers with what they are offering him that is shameful and disappointing.
                                Last edited by IRoosterManI; 11-14-2019, 12:14 PM.
                                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Working...
                                X