No announcement yet.

So it looks like Latrell may have played his last game for the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what Cronk reckons we should do?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      I think you will find it we have released the statement to save face. I believe the bunnies have already agreed terms with latrell and are just waiting for the whole burgess farce to clear up. They’ve been very quiet on this Souths and while I hate to admit it i think they have lured him over. It would be painful to see him wear red & green.
      Any evidence or just normal Chookpen paranoia lol?

Comment

• We have a core group of players who would bleed Red, White and Blue if you cut them in half. Losing Latrell who IMO isn't one of them won't be the be all and end all of our chances for next season.
        I suppose the big question is if he goes now, do we get some kind of replacement in time for next season. If it was me personally, I would be sounding out Wighton because of his defensive capabilities and room for improvement in attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post

Gotta be Souths. As if he'd go to the Dogs, Parra or Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post

I know someone who works in Souths care and usually is spot on. I’ve also been told frizell is a big chance of going over to bunnies too. But the one I keep hearing is Fifita will be with us.

Comment

• Also, if anyone uses Instagram- just look at fox leagues last post about him and that will explain the type of head Mitchell has atm. He is feeding into the trolls and fighting back. Someone commented saying “ He isn’t worth the money he still needs to prove himself “ with Mitchell replying “ 2 comps what more do I need to prove ? “

Comment

• If Latrell is the Ferrari then Luke Keary is the pair of keys

he won’t be the same if he leaves us

Comment

• Tedesco
                  Tupou
                  Manu
                  Morris
                  Hall

or

Tedesco
                  Tupou
                  Manu
                  B. Smith
                  Morris

We are covered next year and still have a deadly backline, smart business by the Roosters.
                  Offered him what we thought he was worth and to be able to still keep others off contract, he didn't like that offer.
                  Roosters move on and lock up other talent with that money.

Comment

#8220; 2 comps what more do I need to prove ? “
                    Just a comment like that alone would have me concerned about signing him from another club's perspective. I hate to say it, but I actually think he could only likely improve if he went to Souths.
                    We saw how Tedesco and Crichton had to adapt to our style and it didn't come overnight. I reckon Latrell may get a bit more freedom to play under Wayne and maybe that will suit him better.
                    At a club like the Tigers or Knights, you could see him just coasting for a few years and fit the highlights into a 5 minute youtube video.

Comment

• Know he's a grub , but we might change that but isn't Jack Wighton available.
                      He can play footy .

Comment

• Originally posted by chicka View Post

Just a comment like that alone would have me concerned about signing him from another club's perspective. I hate to say it, but I actually think he could only likely improve if he went to Souths.
                        We saw how Tedesco and Crichton had to adapt to our style and it didn't come overnight. I reckon Latrell may get a bit more freedom to play under Wayne and maybe that will suit him better.
                        At a club like the Tigers or Knights, you could see him just coasting for a few years and fit the highlights into a 5 minute youtube video.

He’ll play FB over there. Walker is looking likely to go.. let’s see how he fares at FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                          Tedesco
                          Tupou
                          Manu
                          Morris
                          Hall

or

Tedesco
                          Tupou
                          Manu
                          B. Smith
                          Morris

We are covered next year and still have a deadly backline, smart business by the Roosters.
                          Offered him what we thought he was worth and to be able to still keep others off contract, he didn't like that offer.
                          Roosters move on and lock up other talent with that money.
                          Hall just dislocated his knee playing for England on the weekend, there is a chance he will need corrective surgery and a stint on the sidelines.

Comment

• Yeah he'll go well at Souths. It's a good fit. Souths are professional and successful and Bennet feels like the kind of guy who could get him on track.

Latrell is exceptionally talented and his best is ahead of him. Best natural talent I've ever seen.

Comment

Also, if anyone uses Instagram- just look at fox leagues last post about him and that will explain the type of head Mitchell has atm. He is feeding into the trolls and fighting back. Someone commented saying “ He isn’t worth the money he still needs to prove himself “ with Mitchell replying “ 2 comps what more do I need to prove ?
                              A comment like that youd think he was playing like Jarred Hayne during the 2009 run into the finals...not a guy who went missing 70% of the time... i see a big reality check in the future for Lats sadly.

My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                              My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                                Yeah he'll go well at Souths. It's a good fit. Souths are professional and successful and Bennet feels like the kind of guy who could get him on track.

Latrell is exceptionally talented and his best is ahead of him. Best natural talent I've ever seen.
                                He may have the best car but does he have the best driver driving it?
                                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Working...
                                X