X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full 2020 Draw Now Available

Sydney Roosters

Teams they play twice

Broncos, Raiders, Rabbitohs, Storm, Sea Eagles, Sharks, Dragons, Warriors, Cowboys.

Teams they play once

Knights, Panthers, Wests Tigers, Eels, Bulldogs, Titans.

Day-by-day breakdown

Thursday – 2, Friday – 7, Saturday – 11, Sunday – 4.

Five-day turnarounds

2 (Round 14, Round 18).

Kick-off

The Chooks make the road trip to Penrith to begin their quest for a three-peat, followed by a home game against Manly. Another chapter will be penned in the Book of Feuds when the Roosters play South Sydney in round three before hosting the Titans at the SCG – the scene of last season's massacre of the wooden spooners.

Toughest stretch

Rounds 22-25. A home match against the gritty Sharks leads into a tough away encounter with the Storm. Next is the fierce local derby against South Sydney and then a journey to Brisbane to finish the regular season where the atmosphere is sure to be electric at Suncorp Stadium.

And another thing

The Roosters will take a home game to Perth, "hosting" Canberra at HBF Park in round 11. The experiment to play an Origin game in the west was a runaway success and you can expect another huge crowd when the grand finalists resume hostilities.

Wow. That's a brutal draw.

I assume the NRL have purposely made our draw as tough as possible but tbh I prefer the blockbuster clashes.

I'd rather not play the likes of the Knights or Titans twice anyway.

Comment

Oof. That's rough.

Comment

Think its dumb to schedule the game against the Titans at the SCG for 6:15pm on a Sunday, no one is going to go and watch that.

Comment

Our home game against Canberra moved to Perth!

will they do the 6 again hand movements in the crowd?
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            That's a brutal draw.
            We get to play a worse team every round.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              Think its dumb to schedule the game against the Titans at the SCG for 6:15pm on a Sunday, no one is going to go and watch that.
              That is probably the first home game I can get to.

Comment

Purchased a silver membership a few weeks ago for our family. We travel from the Blue Mountains with our girls aged 14 &;4. Just from our point of view this draw eats ass...but that is a risk you take getting your mship before it comes out i guess

Comment

When was the last time we played Canberra at home ?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    Well I guess it will just be me and my boys there.

Comment

Early central coast game this season I see....wonder if we can actually win a game there?

Comment

Only one of the teams we play once made the top eight last year. Still, every chance next year will have a different top eight.

Playing the Dragons twice at the SCG is good.

Comment

Our first 'home' game isn't at home and we are deprived of seeing our grand final opponent play us on our home ground cause it's going to Perth.

Tough draw. Basically, we play all the good teams twice and all the shit teams once.

Comment

This is probably the toughest draw I have seen. We will get through it, back to back to back.

Comment

The 'Fox Sports Lab' has declared our draw the eight toughest. probably because we're the only team who don't have to play us.

Comment

Working...
                              X