The Riff out west Round 1 next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Riff out west Round 1 next year

The telecrap have leaked round 1 for next year with the full draw expected to be announced on Tuesday around 10am. It's a first for us, playing penrith at panthers stadium late on the Saturday night. Not too gutted about not playing Souffs, we haven't beaten them in R1 since 2012. I'll attach the full leaked round below
    #InRobboWeTrust

Photo is small when i attach it so I'll just link the tweet
    https://twitter.com/LeagueUnlimited/...34013128052736
    #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

i see canberra get a home game first up!

Comment

forgot to check the brisbanr friday night hiome connection?

Comment

Broncos Friday night ……….. there's a surprise !

Comment

I’d say us not having home game due to cricket season commitments at SCG.

canberra no winners with 6pm Friday slot
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
              Broncos Friday night ……….. there's a surprise !

Its because it's parole night in Brisbane/

Comment

Why dont we, as back to back reigning premiers get a home game first up?

Fark the NRL.

Comment

Another NRL scandal against this great club. As premiers we should have the 1st home game and be 1st team to play as well
                  We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                  Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

We aren't going to see any red carpet rollout for the Premiers in 2020 unfortunately.

As I've said before the powers that be will want ANYONE to win it next year ahead of us.

We are going to have to be unbelievably good to grab a 3peat.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                      Another NRL scandal against this great club. As premiers we should have the 1st home game and be 1st team to play as well
                      Stuff that, no-one likes going to Thursday night games, But we should have been at home for 8pm Friday or 4pm Sunday. Those are the prime games each week which seem to be handed to the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        Why dont we, as back to back reigning premiers get a home game first up?

Fark the NRL.
                        As The Axe stated, there are two one day Internationals (Australia v NZ) on the 13th and 15th March at the SCG.
                        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

thats a pretty rubbish game first up, we have little rivalry with panthers bar the early 2000's and roosters stole freddy. would make much more sense toplay souths, or the raiders ors melbourne , but i suppose it is an easy 2 points

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

As The Axe stated, there are two one day Internationals (Australia v NZ) on the 13th and 15th March at the SCG.
                            The Axe would know , being privy to the inner workings of the delicate schedule within Stadiums policy for 2020 via his Liberal party connections
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I am not bothered by the game. I enjoy the battles between Penrith ever since Gus, Freddy and Matty Sing came over.

Penrith have to get through an atrocity-free off season first
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                              X