SBW on our coaching staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBW on our coaching staff?

Weidler-not that trustworthy of a source-is saying that we are trying to get SBW on our coaching staff

source: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/sydney-...1-1e13f299590e
    EASTS TO WIN!

I heard big Jason Cayless was coming on board with Sideshow Bob's role expanding after OBriens departure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      I heard big Jason Cayless was coming on board with Sideshow Bob's role expanding after OBriens departure.
      Like all the other things Weidler spurts out, I doubt it will happen.
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

Like all the other things Weidler spurts out, I doubt it will happen.
        My rumour came from the other side of the media world (Tele) but is often only marginally more reliable.

Comment

Uncle nick often meets it’s SBWs manager. EVERy time they meet old Danny boy and his mates start rumours

how about SBW shows intent by achieving his coaching ticket?
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I a;lways had tyhe impression this was always on the cards with sbw post rugby, assistant coach to robbo, he would enrich the winning culture maintained by cooper cronk, an incredably posi6tive influence on young playets coming into the squad as we know there will ne a changeover of players in the next few years, maubs, cords etc? therefore i expect incle nick has been planning this with sbw for a verylong time now?

Comment

im not trying to be mean here, but sbw does not really strike me as the worlds most intelligent guy, not sure how much he can show our guys, he is an awesome player no doubt. cronk i think is better suited to a coaching role, but that is the way i see it.

Comment

If we have St Cooper why do we need SBW as great as he was and is I think coops is enough of a mentor

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                  im not trying to be mean here, but sbw does not really strike me as the worlds most intelligent guy, not sure how much he can show our guys, he is an awesome player no doubt. cronk i think is better suited to a coaching role, but that is the way i see it.
                  Last time he was here he helped transform the culture. Maybe that is his coaching role

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post

Last time he was here he helped transform the culture. Maybe that is his coaching role
                    I think our culture is the best it has ever been.
                    The players who are still here from the SBW days have matured and the troublemakers are at other clubs.
                    Cronk has brought his professionalism to the club and should still be around.
                    I think the biggest contributor to our culture is Robbo.
                    So I can't see any benefit SBW will bring as an assistant coach from an attacking/defensive point of you.
                    If the rumour is true, it sounds like Uncle Nick giving his mate some easy coin.

Comment

Going for the threepeat is obviously going to be ridiculously hard. Everyone will be out to get us , especially the NRL & the refs. I dont care what role if any SBW will get at our club, he may be that tiny bit extra we need.

Comment

I hope Cronk has enough time to be on our staff with his Fox commitments and his new role at the GWS Giants et al

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          Mate there would be a million kids who would love to have SBW as a mentor and coach. Are you kidding me?

Knowledge is worth far more than someone's perceived intelligence.

I'm sure we can all relate to knowing intelligent people who are useless coaches/teachers and visa versa we can probably all relate to someone who knew their field of expertise like the back of their hand and shared it so passionately that they were a great inspiration/coach.

Comment

You'd figure Jack Gibson is more likely to be on next year's coaching staff than SBW, but would anyone seriously question Robbo's judgment in appointing whoever he wants?

Comment

depends on his role, i doubt it is going to happen anyway. i just dont see sbw in that role, giys like cronk, smith yea i do , but i had never heard of a bloke named trent robinson before the end of 2012 and immediatley thought who is this no name ....we have all seen how that worked out 3 premierships in 7 years. so yea it is just a surface level observation.

Comment

Working...
                              X