Jack Wighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll go nowhere. He's Ricky's lap dog.
    Just his managers way of milking $$$ for a renegotiated contract to keep him in the ACT. More $$ for Jack and his manager.

Comment

We have Flanagan coming to be guided by Cronk. We also have Lam jnr.

Money needs to be spared to keep the players we have.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I don't think Wighton is Roosters material. He is a thug criminal who is still banned from the Canberra CBD.

Comment

Its all Manager BS
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
            I don't think Wighton is Roosters material. He is a thug criminal who is still banned from the Canberra CBD.
            Agree...he's got a touch of the whiny entitled kiddie syndrome.

Comment

Does Canberra have a CBD?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

lol touche

Comment

I doubt if our management will ever contemplate signing Wighton, he is way too overhyped and over priced. He had a great GF but the class of keary over the last two seasons overshadows him and what will keary then demand if it’s true and Wighton is looking at 900+k a season? No way are even entertaining the idea

Comment

Wighton would be a very good buy for the Chooks he is a top player, can play in several positions & is nice & aggressive. I don’t think Latrell will leave but I think Manu will return to NZ so Wighton would fit straight in or play him 5/8 with Keary half. But it ain’t gonna happen.
                    His sins pale in comparison to say Tetevano.

Comment

A big no for Simple Jack...

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Yes, but it's called 'Civic' for some reason

Edit: it would be pretty shyte being banned from there actually, coz you've gotta go through it to get everywhere (including to the stadium - long story short Canberra's a hub and spoke city with Civic in the middle + 4 other major town centres). LOL@Wighton... not sure where he lives but banning him from Civic is a great punishment.

Okay not that hard coz he can bypass Civic (which is quicker)... but he'd still find himself having to do some odd commutes I reckon.
                          Last edited by ism22; 10-14-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

That hardly rules him out playing for us..a bit of selective memory there mate..Terevano anyone ?? People can change

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                              I doubt if our management will ever contemplate signing Wighton, he is way too overhyped and over priced. He had a great GF but the class of keary over the last two seasons overshadows him and what will keary then demand if it’s true and Wighton is looking at 900+k a season? No way are even entertaining the idea
                              gold coast titans would pay 900 k for wighton, compared to ash taylor 900 k is a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

That hardly rules him out playing for us..a bit of selective memory there mate..Terevano anyone ?? People can change
                                No nothing has been forgotten. Tets has earned his respect back. Wighton not so much imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X