Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Premiers Cans

Hey Guys,

VB put out a limited edition premiers edition beer last year, doesn’t look like there doing it again this year

anyway I’ve got an unopened i was hoping to keep until a collectors item, but I’ve fallen upon hard times and trying to sell, thought I’d offer it up here first, looking for $150 for the carton (24 cans), someone’s selling on eBay for $25 a can so I think it’s a decent price.
    Cheers

We used to put old expired footballers in our jersey - Paul Langmack , Fatty Vautin etc and still they were shit.

Your VB in a roosters can is a bit like that - good luck on the sale!

Comment

This from CUB .....apparently they have too many promotions on:

“Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us at Victoria Bitter.

Unfortunately, we aren’t doing the Rooster cans this year. We did it last year as a one off to celebrate the hard-earned effort put in by the team. This year we were unable to commit to producing a new can for them with all of our current promotions.
      Please contact us again should you have anything further we can help you with.

Cheers,
      VB - Consumer Relations”

Comment

That’s disappointing. Although I drink a different beer I was looking forward to buying a few cartons

Comment

What a shame that they aren't making the cans this year. I bought two cases last year and unfortunately, I finished them on grand final day this year ( I assumed that they would release special 'back-to-back' cans).

Comment

Originally posted by Cutloose6 View Post

Unfortunately, we aren’t doing the Rooster cans this year. We did it last year as a one off to celebrate the hard-earned effort put in by the team. This year we were unable to commit to producing a new can for them with all of our current promotions.

Cheers,
            VB - Consumer Relations”
            Got an email address? We should all send an email requesting premiership winning cans
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Corey010 View Post
              Hey Guys,

VB put out a limited edition premiers edition beer last year, doesn’t look like there doing it again this year

anyway I’ve got an unopened i was hoping to keep until a collectors item, but I’ve fallen upon hard times and trying to sell, thought I’d offer it up here first, looking for $150 for the carton (24 cans), someone’s selling on eBay for $25 a can so I think it’s a decent price.
              Cheers
              Best wishes. However, times would have to be pretty desperate for me to wanna pay $150 for a case of old VBs (FWIW there was an old bottle of cascade in the work fridge a few months back that left me 'bitterly' disappointed - haha get it?)

Nah it's a good deal though ay. I hope somebody gets on it and you find yourself in a better financial position soon. I did it tough a while back due to personal circumstances and feel for you, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutloose6 View Post

Cheers,
                VB - Consumer Relations”
                Dear VB

Why does your beer s*ck so badly and also fail to make me drunk at footy games no matter how much I drink? Do you plan on rectifying both issues?

Kind regards

Jizzy

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Dear VB

Why does your beer s*ck so badly and also fail to make me drunk at footy games no matter how much I drink? Do you plan on rectifying both issues?

Kind regards

Jizzy
                  Your best post. Love it
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Just looking on ebay people are trying to sell 1 empty Roosters/Vb can for $22
                    That makes this the bargain of the century

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                      Just looking on ebay people are trying to sell 1 empty Roosters/Vb can for $22
                      That makes this the bargain of the century
                      No takers yet mate, got them on eBay and gumtree

Comment

The e-mail address is: fosters@mailsy.custhelp.com

Comment

image_2805.jpg Must be on sales, I rang around for a case last year, and one store said how many do you want, said couldn’t be a worse team to have won it for sales, maybe being VB didn’t help.

100,000 Richmond fans must have made Carlton run theirs again
                          Last edited by milanja; 10-14-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X