World Club Challenge details ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Club Challenge details ?

Any idea when they will announce the venue/date. On a google search they have tossed up the idea of a few different countries.

in the post match on Nine Uncle Nick i'm pretty sure said to Freddy Chooks are going to England on Feb 23rd next year.

Comment

Originally posted by rozza View Post
      in the post match on Nine Uncle Nick i'm pretty sure said to Freddy Chooks are going to England on Feb 23rd next year.
      Oh ok, i missed that, thanks.

Comment

Yeah?

Comment

Sporting news reporting that they are planning to hold it in the USA

Comment

I taped the game and the post game interviews and Nick definitely said to Cords in front of Freddy that they are going to England 23rd February for the World Club.
            Its a shame we can’t have it here.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow View Post
              Sporting news reporting that they are planning to hold it in the USA
              Yeah i read that they were possibly taking it to a non League playing country, they mentioned US & Singapore. Surely they should come out here this year after we travelled last year ?

Comment

I hope it’s in England, I went this year. It was a great experience.

Comment

If we win will be first time a team has gone back to back winners in the World Club Challenge and also outright leader with the most WWC titles

Comment

Anyone hearing anymore details on the location.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                      I hope it’s in England, I went this year. It was a great experience.
                      I want it to be in England as well. The event just feels a lot more special in England than Aus
                      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                        If we win will be first time a team has gone back to back winners in the World Club Challenge and also outright leader with the most WWC titles
                        If??
                        Norths could beat the Super Leagues best.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                          I thought we were already the leader in that department? Never been beaten in 3 attempts.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I thought we were already the leader in that department? Never been beaten in 3 attempts.
                            equal with wigan, 4 each

Comment

for some reason 9i thought it was in Australia this year? be great at the scg?

Comment

Working...
                              X