The 2020 rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020 rematch

I know it’s early days but seriously hope they put this on at the right time of season... a few rounds in after they have warmed up! How huge is this going to be! Hopefully at our home ground first!
    Be looking for this when the draw is released!!

Sorry I cant agree. imo the only rematch is next october. regular rounds cant count.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
      Sorry I cant agree. imo the only rematch is next october. regular rounds cant count.
      How so? Regular rounds are what get you to October aren’t they?
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I agree, different teams, different intensity. Nice to win, but I honestly can’t remember who won the first match between roosters and dragons the year after they beat us in 2010 GF.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised in the raiders fade into obscurity next year, much like 16.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
            i wouldnt be surprised in the raiders fade into obscurity next year, much like 16.
            If they do, no doubt they'll blame the 6 again decision from the GF. Probably say they were mentally scared from Cummins and will never get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              Was thinking the same thing but I hope to meet them again in a GF soon so we can beat them again without controversy.

Im more interested not in our next game against them but in Cummins next game in Canberra. Should be very entertaining especially around the tunnel.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

If they do, no doubt they'll blame the 6 again decision from the GF. Probably say they were mentally scared from Cummins and will never get over it.
                And we’ll cop the blame too....

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I agree, different teams, different intensity. Nice to win, but I honestly can’t remember who won the first match between roosters and dragons the year after they beat us in 2010 GF.
                  Pretty sure it was them? We both had pretty lousy 2011's though, so it woulda been uneventful regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Was thinking the same thing but I hope to meet them again in a GF soon so we can beat them again without controversy.

Im more interested not in our next game against them but in Cummins next game in Canberra. Should be very entertaining especially around the tunnel.
                    More controversy the better , give the faiders and everyone else something to whinge and hate about

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post

More controversy the better , give the faiders and everyone else something to whinge and hate about
                      All that matters for now and forever is the name on the trophy and its not Canberra.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Agree completely. In the extremely unlikely scenario that Canberra does beat us in a regular round game, that would hardly compensate them for losing a grand final.

Comment

I’m looking forward to defending our WCC title. Do we get to play at home this time or in England again?

Comment

I’m looking forward to defending our WCC title. Do we get to play at home this time or in England again?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X