Rumour: JWH to the 'Riff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: JWH to the 'Riff?

This came from a reliable source, who didn't know what to make of the rumour himself. He's pretty plugged in a a high level though.

Supposedly the Riff are prepared to "buy him out" whatever that means.

I'd be gutted, but he has a young family, and given what premier props can get on the open market, it may be true. Anyone else heard this one?
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Announced on here quite a while back.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Makes no sense for a dude doing pretty well for himself with a family who loves their location to leave a culture such as this for a couple of extra bucks.

Probably the same guy who started the friend to dogs garbage

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        Announced on here quite a while back.
        Announced?!

I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

Announced?!

Well, suggested anyway.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

The Mole's a reliable source?

Comment

Ironically JWH nearly went to Canberra a few years ago- they were the highest bidders for him. He then went down to Canberra with his partner and saw first hand its a shit hole and re-signed for less to stay at the Roosters. If he goes to Penrith none of us can complain about the service he has given the Roosters- outstanding.

By the way Jarrod if you thought Canberra was a shit hole then go spend a week or so in feral Penrith. You would want to make sure your getting top dollar

Comment

Anyone that is that stupid to go to that basket case of a club Penrith isn't wanted here anyway.
                JWH is not that stupid
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Family has plenty of money. Jarred doesn't need to chase cash.

Comment

He has three premiership rings. It's not like he would be moving there for another premiership.

I hope he doesn't leave as he will always be a Roosters legend but if it is to set his family up then he goes with my thanks and blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                      The Mole's a reliable source?
                      I didn't hear it from him. I heard it from someone who has been round the club on the fringes since the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Family has plenty of money. Jarred doesn't need to chase cash.
                        Make hay while the sun shines, weren't you taught that as a kid?

Comment

I spoke to jarrod 2 weeks ago before the souths game and put that to rumour to him and he said mate I'm not going anywhere !!

Comment

I can't see him going anywhere apart from maybe a couple of years overseas (as previously suggested) when he feels he has given the Roosters his best.
                            For someone like him to move well he is still delivering the goods and you would think that it would have to be similar to a 'Cronk' scenario where he moved up here to get married and start a family.
                            JWH is already settled down with a kid and I don't see him going anywhere just yet.

Not to set the cat amongst the pigeons or anything but I think it's more likely Mitchell moves than a few of the others. It was interesting reading some of his comments where he was discussing wanting to retire at 30 and buy loads of properties for an investment for the future. I don't know who is guiding him in the background but I reckon there is a chance he could be persuaded to move for mega bucks. To be honest and as Uncle Nick said, we can't and don't keep them all and there is a little part of me thinking that it might not be such a great move to get rid of 2-3 just to keep someone who I think although considered a superstar by many, might not live up to expectation if a lot of the expectation rested on his shoulders alone. Anyway, just my thoughts and I hope we can balance the books and keep most of who we want to.

Comment

Robbo on Fox tonight said Jared is a Rooster and he won't be going anywhere, he was very firm about it

Comment

Working...
                              X