NRL 360 Hats off to Nathan Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL 360 Hats off to Nathan Brown

After all the negative reactions of all the press in the media and also on all TV shows today, I was wondering what the performance would be on NRL 360. As usual there was very little praise for the roosters by either Ben Ikin or Paul Kent, and also James Hooper. For anything positive they said, they soon would find a negative to try and take some polish off our massive achievement last night. Let them have their complaints etc, but I really have to say that when all the negatives were going around, Nathan Brown was the one that stepped up to say that even though there was controversy regarding that 6 again call, the focus should be on what the roosters managed to achieve with their outstanding defensive effort. To keep the Raiders out , especially when they were down to just 12 men when we lost Cronk to the bin was just an amazing effort by the whole team and I was so glad to hear Brownie acknowledge our efforts in that whole game and the class we showed to do that for the second year in a row. Griffin and Billy Moore were also acknowledging what we did as well,especially our wonderful forward pack.

Let's now enjoy this crowning glory for the next 6 months as we then try to defend our hard earned title once again next year. Go the mighty roosters always

when do we head off to the uk to take on more pomms?
    Will robbo take them via afghanistan or iraq this time?

Comment

i actually recall ikin giving us a bit of a credit, to the effect of raiders couldnt score even with roosters down to 10

Comment

It wasn’t as negative as some have made it out to be, they all acknowledged our great defense but some showed more class by concentrating on the positives of the GF. Brown said we should be lauding the efforts of both teams on reaching the pinnacle and providing a thriller of a game.

Comment

Brown was full of praise for our cap management, in the week before the Grand Final, made mention how we have our core of players that we bring through the juniors and when we pay big money, it is always for the right player, unlike some other clubs. Funniliy, the first club that sprang to mind for me was the Knights lol.. Almost made me think he was angling for a job at the Roosters lol..

Comment

Defence amongst so many of the modern commentators is rarely understood and valued for its game changing value, nice to see it acknowledged.

Comment

Brownys one of the good guys, always pretty fair.

Comment

Working...
              X