Ryan James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan James

He ****ed up big time or whoever put him there unprepared did so. I cant believe he wasnt given a teleprompter or earpiece. But Latrell is deeply into paying respects to Indigenous culture. He was drawing strength from the ceremony. I think he was upset a lot by that. He then had to listen to our racist national anthem. I think it puth im off his game. So happy he was strong coming home.

He was def upset by everyone laughing but racist anthem? How so?
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Anyone else think this affected Latrell? Maybe Old Man Rooster was tripping?

Comment

I dont think it had any real affect on Latrell. I think he’s a bigger man and more professional than that. I would think and hope it was the last thing on his mind.
        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 10-07-2019, 03:11 PM.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

It was a human moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            It was a human moment.
            Im not angry at Ryan. Just thought it upset Trell but I probably read too much into it.

Comment

He should have had a script just in case....

Comment

I thought someone would have at least been in his ear through an earpiece.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  It was a human moment.
                  Exactly Speaking in front of 8 people can test some people nerves 80,000 well that’s big. I think a lot of people ‘s response was that nervous arkwardness.

everyone around me applauded him

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    He should have had a script just in case....
                    Exactly. I speak in front of large groups of people in my work but memorizing lines is extremely difficult. Almost impossible for me. The NRL should have set him up better so he didnt have to remember a speach.

Comment

Think poor old Ryan is quite happy about the Ref 6-again cufuffle ...its certainly deflected the embarrasing attention he would've got had the media not got into a hysterical frenzy over the poor Raiders !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Im not angry at Ryan. Just thought it upset Trell but I probably read too much into it.
                        I liked it because it was a human moment.

Though it’s ridiculous they expect him to memorise it.

Comment

More awkward was Daryl Braithwaite still on the field with his mic and guitarist, singing Horses, when both teams just wanted to kick off the 2nd half !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                            More awkward was Daryl Braithwaite still on the field with his mic and guitarist, singing Horses, when both teams just wanted to kick off the 2nd half !!!!!
                            Yeah but that wasn’t his fault. That stupid pass the ball into the bucket of puss Arcadia thing went on too long because some silly git can’t count to three and awarded the chick the same points as the guy and made him come all the way back for a ‘pass off’ when he had already clearly won.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

I'm over Daryl flogging the dead horses.

he needs some new material
                              Last edited by Bondicigar; 10-17-2019, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X