No announcement yet.

So sick of the pot shots at our fan base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No Rooster fans" is a myth perpetuated by the haters in the media.
    By my estimates, in last years GF, there were 70,000 Rooster fans, 7,000 for the Storm.
    When Slater touched the ball, the abuse he got was deafening, and when he made his post- match speech, you could not hear him above all of the "booing" from the crowd.
    Was this justified? Yes, in my opinion, because of the hypocrisy, cheating, and manipulation by the NRL and Storm in allowing him to play.
    Even though it was in a negative form, all the noise coming from the Rooster fans showed that they stood up for truth, fairness and honesty in Rugby League.

Have you ever seen/ heard scenes like this before in Rugby League?- No
    "No Rooster Fans" - everywhere in last year's decider, but according to the media, they don't exist.

Passionate? - Yes
    Emotional ? - Yes
    Truthful ? - yes

Come on - no fans - WTF????

Comment

as mentioned on here before but you wanna know who gives me the shits? Tallis. The last 4 weeks he has been giving us shit.. Last night he was laughing at our fanbase and asking fletch if any of us would bother coming to the game? Are we bothered enough to catch the train in ? When fletch said he thinks it will be a 50/50 split in the crowd he laughed.. That triggered me. And the bullshit last week was about he '' hoped'' melbourne would beat us. Like what is that pricks problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
        as mentioned on here before but you wanna know who gives me the shits? Tallis. The last 4 weeks he has been giving us shit.. Last night he was laughing at our fanbase and asking fletch if any of us would bother coming to the game? Are we bothered enough to catch the train in ? When fletch said he thinks it will be a 50/50 split in the crowd he laughed.. That triggered me. And the bullshit last week was about he '' hoped'' melbourne would beat us. Like what is that pricks problem?
        Tallis needs to shut it and focus on his beloved Titans
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

In the 80s & 90s no one hated us but we were mainly a basket case on the field
          Since the 2000s everyone hates us but we have been ultra successful

As a fan i know which era i prefer.....bring on the hate baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

And at 930pm on Sunday night guess what?
            They will hate us even more!
            I wouldn't have it any other way!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
            X