Ricky No Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky No Class

Gotta say I lost more respect for Ricky the way he carried on yesterday....no class....a simple hand shake with Robbo would have been fine....shows that mobs lack of sportsmanship. F#%* him, his horn, his clap and his dirty team. Hope we smash them by 40....I’m sure our captain & coach would be gracious towards them in our winning speech....but of course our roosters are a class act....on and off the field. Gonna check my blood pressure!

Ricky has learnt a lot over the years as a Coach but he has made a blue here.

As a player he could afford to play the arrogant disrespecting angry ant for 80 minutes. As a Coach you've got to be better than that and think of the wider signals you send out, especially to your own players.

Negativity breeds failure. Your cooking your goose mate.

Comment

What did he do?

Comment

As with Milanja, I'm without context here.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It was shown on all the related nrl shows and sports news....At the GF parade in the city yesterday.....both coaches came on stage and stood either side of the trophy....RIcky was up there first...Robbo walked on and went towards Ricky and was totally snubbed....didn’t turn his head or even acknowledge him....petty I suppose but disrespectful

Comment

Thanks Bigrooster, I've seen none of what you speak of but will do so some time today. sticky's poor behaviour at this event comes as no surprise.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

hes still cranky for us booting him at mr handshakes command!

Comment

youd think a coach who won 1 premiership and played 2 more gfs would have some feelings for that team and club? no nasty cranky all sour inside its eating him up inside usually results in a major illness of some sort, i don't wish that on him but its self induced!

Comment

It's the Us V Them mentality.

Comment

I find it funny that the only real success that Ricky will ever really have as a coach was when he coached the Roosters. To see that he now hates our club makes it even sweeter, for he will always be able to look back on his greatest coaching achievements knowing that he hates the club and the Grand final win of 02 will feel a bit shallow for him.
                    I'm that confident he wont win on Sunday.

Comment

Ricky is a jerk off. No class. Classic small man syndrome.

Comment

Robbo is always about the good of the game in every action local & International

That Ricky did not celebrate the occasion with at least a hearty handshake rather a childish snub

shows he's already lost the plot........loser
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Extra motivation thanks sticky.

Comment

Ricky looked bad in his shirt and pants standing next to Robbo in his suit and tie as well. Poor little Pricky.

Comment

I feel like it’s less about the strip rule and more about the “predictable” comment.. calling there attack predictable is pretty much a shot at the coach lol
                              My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                              My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Working...
                              X