Never forget 2003!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget 2003!

Before we crow too loudly, never ever forget!

I remember 2003. Ricky Stuart lost a Grand Final.

Comment

Yeah i think at some point in that season Penrith was 100/1 to win the comp. I blame Brett Mullins for that loss.....if he didn't retire after winning the 2002 premiership it would have been him going down that left hand wing and not Todd Byrne. Scott Sattler wouldn't have got within 5 metres of Mullins!

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        I remember 2003. Ricky Stuart lost a Grand Final.
        The irony of it all.
        Now he's coaching against us and everyone has us as odds on.
        Hope Sticky loses this GF as well.

Comment

Still can't believe how Todd Bryne let Sattler run him down. Still eats away at me. Never mind next week the boys will re write the history books and win b2b.

Comment

Yeah nah

Minichiello/Byrne/Cross/Hegarty/Walker/Fittler/Wing

Tedesco/Tupou/Mitchell/Manu/Morris/Keary/Cronk

Comment

This year’s backline is something else. Unrelated but isn’t October 6 the first day of DST as well as the grand final? I’m overseas and don’t want to miss it.

Comment

We don’t have Chris Walker leaking tries & not supporting his centre this time. Forget Todd Byrne, if Walker had a clue we would have won that game by plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                  This year’s backline is something else. Unrelated but isn’t October 6 the first day of DST as well as the grand final? I’m overseas and don’t want to miss it.
                  It’s always the first day of dst

****es wih the epg taping every year.
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                    Yeah i think at some point in that season Penrith was 100/1 to win the comp. I blame Brett Mullins for that loss.....if he didn't retire after winning the 2002 premiership it would have been him going down that left hand wing and not Todd Byrne. Scott Sattler wouldn't have got within 5 metres of Mullins!
                    That game was horrible!

I was at Melbourne airport, nobody else was watching and it basically looked like the weather killed it for us. Still remember Mini trying his hardest and making big metres but us just not being able to get any momentum outta it.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

This coach and team have got nothing to do with 2003 these guys are above that a few of our players went into the game busted and rose way above that barrier ..tru grit .
                        who votes for Friend in number 23 this year?
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Why the **** would anyone want to remember 2003, and what's the point of even bringing it up? Nothing to do with this side, or this coach. Some sad ****s don't even know how to enjoy a great win and look forward to back to back GF's without throwing up some obscure reason to spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                            Why the **** would anyone want to remember 2003, and what's the point of even bringing it up? Nothing to do with this side, or this coach. Some sad ****s don't even know how to enjoy a great win and look forward to back to back GF's without throwing up some obscure reason to spoil it.
                            Warning against complacency smart arse.
                            I'll celebrate even more than last night if we win next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Warning against complacency smart arse.
                              I'll celebrate even more than last night if we win next week.
                              go sit in a corner and suck on a blanket this week, someone will let you know what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X