Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What ?
    Meaning that Chambers started off the bench against Parra. I doubt that Bellamy would have started Chambers the same if they were playing us in a similar situation. Parra are were weak...Then again we’ll see if Curtis passed his audition.

Comment

No way Friend plays.

Madness.

Comment

I think:
        Verrills prelim
        Friend GF if we make it
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
          I think:
          Verrills prelim
          Friend GF if we make it
          Crazy.

Comment

Why is Hutchison named as a reserve? Trent is tricky!
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

The woman’s team! Are you serious?! Who’ gives a shit. Go talk about it on the women’s thread.
              Imagine if you actually slept with a supermodel.. and when you did you got her pregnant. You had a daughter who you named Nigella.
              Nigella worshipped her old man Firteen and all he did, such as obsess with Easts and rugby league. She wanted to play despite his objections and worked hard until her dream came true and she pulled on the red white and blue of the Roosters women’s first grade side. Ran out and scored 7 tries. Firteen wept with pride as his daughter did something his 3 sons never did.

Comment

I hope their careers follow different paths.
                Sam Verrills not stuck behind a talentless, daddy's boy dog humper. He's apprentice to a guy who's played his guts out for the Roosters, even while badly injured. If Sam has half the loyalty to this club that Jake Friend has shown then we'll be blessed by his presence at the club.

Comment

If Butcher was a few inches taller he’d be far more respected.
                  Nat Butcher is 6ft......same height as Victor Radley and Cam Murray!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Nat Butcher is 6ft......same height as Victor Radley and Cam Murray!!!
                    He just looks tiny amongst other forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Imagine if you actually slept with a supermodel.. and when you did you got her pregnant. You had a daughter who you named Nigella.
                      Nigella worshipped her old man Firteen and all he did, such as obsess with Easts and rugby league. She wanted to play despite his objections and worked hard until her dream came true and she pulled on the red white and blue of the Roosters women’s first grade side. Ran out and scored 7 tries. Firteen wept with pride as his daughter did something his 3 sons never did.
                      I would hope not to have a butch daughter and ideally she’d be into more feminine activity.

Comment

If Butcher was a few inches taller he’d be far more respected.
                        If I was a few inches longer I would be far more respected.

Comment

I would hope not to have a butch daughter and ideally she’d be into more feminine activity.
                          Yeah, someone named Nigella belongs in the kitchen. Sorry bud

Comment

We are pretty even in the statistics in 2019 except for errors, where we are worse than them. Let’s hope Lindsay holds the ball

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                              We are pretty even in the statistics in 2019 except for errors, where we are worse than them. Let’s hope Lindsay holds the ball
                              Or... we're better than them at everything... including making errors and conceding penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Dude, the Chambers bluff is clearly their trick of the week.
                                If their trick of the week is bringing in Chambers after dropping him last week (when he has been playing like a busted) it’s alright by me. Latrell murders Chambers almost every time they play. More likely Chambers will be on the bench for that reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X