Souths greatest regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souths greatest regret

It must be killing them they let luke keary leave. He made all the difference last night in a 5 star performance.
    in saying that, last weeks game could have easily been the same result had we not bombed 4 trys in the first half. That energy and power in the first half was amazing to watch. Go roosters

He's hands down the best playmaker in the comp.

Munster is a lethal ball runner but Keary is an infinitely more complete ball player.

I hope his next contract is a lifetime deal and $1m per year which he deserves.

The likes of Ash Taylor and Ben Hunt are probably earning much more than Luke at present; but far from whinging like many of today's young primadona's he just keeps his head down and produces world class footy week in, week out.

What a gorgoeus specimen he is.

Comment

Fox sports player ratings where a bit harsh on him I thought . They only gave him a 9.5

Comment

Rusty and his book of feuds this week

Comment

I don’t think they’ll be too happy that we got Butcher either. He was great last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            He's hands down the best playmaker in the comp.

Munster is a lethal ball runner but Keary is an infinitely more complete ball player.
            I'm starting to agree.

If he holds this form and takes us B2B, he should be put in the elite category of the Wallys, Kenny, Freddy etc

Comment

Don't know about Souths biggest regret. Who's to say he would have blossomed like he has if he'd stayed there.

But what a great game he played!

Comment

All of the above, what I also love about Luke is mental and physical toughness. He is not a one sided player, his defensive game given his size is an inspiration.

His authenticity as a player was never gonna fit into the concocted and contrived theatrics of Russell Crowe‘s ‘ Book of Fools”

Comment

Did you see Burgess and Walker give him the cold shoulder when they shook hands at the end, whatever Luke said it was glorious to watch as he gets the last laugh over them & the feral fans sat around me who called him a traitor throughout, urging their mob to knock him out

Compare Keary to Walker - hilarious. Even Freddy got sucked in by some razzle dazzle but Walkers edge got absolutely crushed last night. Too easy!

Comment

I agree with Zac. Obviously there was the a major disagreement with the white jacket wearing owner ( I laugh every time I see a Souths supporter wearing one who thinks they look like Crowe) but doubt that Madge or Serbs could have got him to where he is today.

Full credit to Robbo and Coops and to Luke as well for where we are today.

Comment

In all seriousness you can throw in Ted, Coops, Lattrell, JWH....this little tyke is our best player.

And probably the best in the game these days imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        In all seriousness you can throw in Ted, Coops, Lattrell, JWH....this little tyke is our best player.

And probably the best in the game these days imo.
                        Agree 100%. Wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

Comment

In years to come he will go down as one of the great Roosters players. He can get even better.
                          Maybe time to start calling him “the little general “

Comment

Souffs greatest regret?
                            signing all 4 Burgii. Think they run the joint. Pack of grubs
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Think you can add Crieghton to the list, he has been awesome of late

Comment

Working...
                              X