Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Lets just hope

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets just hope

    1 / we put the put on the throat of these muppets and humiliate them

    2/ Don’t give these pricks a sniff

    3 / no injuries of suspensions
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

  • #2
    tupou off with a groin issue...

    Comment


    • #3
      JWH trip could be a problem

      Comment


      • #4
        JWH will miss the prelim, there was too much up roar from the media that he got off this week. **** me mate, whyyyyyyyyyyyy

        Comment


        • #5
          wonder how long it will be until the media picks up on it and starts campaigning for a ban

          Comment


          • #6
            A trips only a fine according to the comms.
            Good to see toups walking about on the field afterwards as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jared deserves the campaign.

              He's a braindead lunatic who may have cost us a Premiership.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chicka View Post
                A trips only a fine according to the comms.
                Good to see toups walking about on the field afterwards as well.
                I think he’s been charged too many times this year that he cannot be fined for contrary conduct. He will be suspended.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jarlicho View Post
                  JWH trip could be a problem
                  This year minor trips have been a contrary conduct fine only. I think it is a 3-strike policy for contrary conduct before you start missing games like Burgess for the hair pull.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dice View Post

                    This year minor trips have been a contrary conduct fine only. I think it is a 3-strike policy for contrary conduct before you start missing games like Burgess for the hair pull.
                    any idea how many hes had?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bowzy View Post

                      I think he’s been charged too many times this year that he cannot be fined for contrary conduct. He will be suspended.
                      Wasn't he just suspended the once?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

                        any idea how many hes had?
                        JWH has had at least 3 other charges this year. If he is charged he will miss a week.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://www.nrl.com/operations/the-game/judiciary-code/

                          tripping is different from contrary conduct or am i misreading that?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dice View Post

                            JWH has had at least 3 other charges this year. If he is charged he will miss a week.
                            But he’s beaten 2 of those charges so they shouldn’t count ???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                              https://www.nrl.com/operations/the-game/judiciary-code/

                              tripping is different from contrary conduct or am i misreading that?
                              I got it mixed up. The point being it is a fine unless you have been charged at least two other times in same season.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X