Bashing us is the key??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bashing us is the key??

Did these media morons not watch last seasons grand final? Why do they think we donít like to play physically? Last I checked we man handled storm last season... anyone that thinks our team gets rattled in rough games know nothing about our team and should stfu
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Good point, we smashed Souffs so much last week, they didnít even have a full team to finish the game, 10 mins of complacency in defence and some poor ball handling at the end, cost us
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
      Did these media morons not watch last seasons grand final? Why do they think we donít like to play physically? Last I checked we man handled storm last season... anyone that thinks our team gets rattled in rough games know nothing about our team and should stfu
      Most media people generally have no clue, have short memories and are out of touch. I think they are partly responsible for the games downfall in recent times
      "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

That's only that neanderthal Tallis who hates us with a passion.
        B2B is right on track.

Comment

Spot on.
          Tallis also thinks we only get 3000 to our games. Gordy's alright, but he's been taking the silly pills.
          Any team that has a good defensive record is going to be a hard working, resilient team.

Comment

my gut feel is roosters to put on an onslaught and despatch the bunnies by at least 3 tries <3

Comment

This happened at the same time last season too.

BTW what about that flea Scott Sattler. He played for us and said it breaks his heart to have to pick us. He should love us. Had Byrne come infield he would have no media career at all.

Comment

why would you be upset that the media 'experts' say we dont like to get physical ? TRobbo should be posting those comments up all over the dressing room to fire up his forwards. ...I only hope JWH controls his aggro ...it'll only take a smelly fart for him to be suspended and rubbed out of the finals !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

BTW what about that flea Scott Sattler. He played for us and said it breaks his heart to have to pick us. He should love us. Had Byrne come infield he would have no media career at all.
                  If not for that tackle nobody would know who he was. He should be paying that effwit Byrne royalties on all his earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    why would you be upset that the media 'experts' say we dont like to get physical ? TRobbo should be posting those comments up all over the dressing room to fire up his forwards. ...I only hope JWH controls his aggro ...it'll only take a smelly fart for him to be suspended and rubbed out of the finals !
                    Yes same time last year it was ďThe Roosters forwards are too soft.Ē

Comment

How can they go through our forward pack and think of them as 'soft'?

our props JWH, Liu, SST and Tetevano are definitely not.

Aubo and Cordner are the complete opposite of soft.

People wish Radley was soft. Butcher played weeks with broken ribs

Only one you could say it about is Crichton, but he is improving in that area and showed last week he can hit & run hard constantly.

Comment

Pity these media types don't remind us of their pre-match predictions afterwards, such as after Knights and Warriors SCG games. Egg face central.

When they're competing with each other for work, that's where you get a lot of these outrageous declarations and comments. If you ever want to feel smarter folks tune into Wendell Sailor , Tallis & co on Triple M or Daryl Brohman & co. I think Girdler might be the only one on radio with any brain cells.

Comment

Interestingly Tallis tipped the Roosters to win. Talk about hedging your bets!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I heard the pr!ck say tipping us itís like drinking vinegar

Comment

Souffs tactic...
                              1. Send the Burgess brothers at us with dog tactics.
                              2. Don't go back 10m.
                              3. If there's a hole, throw Cook or Murray through it.
                              4. Reynolds will try to kick the ball to anybody but Tedesco and nail some 40/20s if possible.

How to win:
                              1. Stay outta the niggle.
                              2. Hold onto the ball.
                              3. Defend like buggery. No soft tries like last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_801050_lvl1data','node_801050_lvl3data','vBUserRep_1031','vBAtchmnts_801050','getSearchResults_104ca5e645fab1736241479e0b31f6af','vB_UserPerms51','vB_UserPerms4084','vBAtchmnts_801054','vBAtchmnts_801055','vBAtchmnts_801063','vBAtchmnts_801066','vBAtchmnts_801067','vBAtchmnts_801069','vBAtchmnts_801071','vBAtchmnts_801089','vBAtchmnts_801090','vBAtchmnts_801093','vBAtchmnts_801098','vBAtchmnts_801125','vBAtchmnts_801138','vBAtchmnts_801170','node_801054_lvl3data','node_801055_lvl3data','node_801063_lvl3data','node_801066_lvl3data','node_801067_lvl3data','node_801069_lvl3data','node_801071_lvl3data','node_801089_lvl3data','node_801090_lvl3data','node_801093_lvl3data','node_801098_lvl3data','node_801125_lvl3data','node_801138_lvl3data','node_801170_lvl3data','node_801054_lvl1data','node_801055_lvl1data','node_801063_lvl1data','node_801066_lvl1data','node_801067_lvl1data','node_801069_lvl1data','node_801071_lvl1data','node in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189