Can we rebuild the WALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we rebuild the WALL

When you look at the wash up of the home and away season, particularly the comparisons with the Mizzle and Canberra (who I see as the main threats) we are well placed on attack but out defended by the purple version of the wrestler by 63 points. Can we put up the wall and defend well enough for 3 games to take the title. Starting this week we need to make a statement and smash the vermin with our Capital D.

All in all...yes.

Comment

Ahh the good ol days
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

How sweet would it be to keep them scoreless!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Our defence has been very good for the last quarter of the season. Remember, the strategy this year was to avoid burning out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
            Our defence has been very good for the last quarter of the season. Remember, the strategy this year was to avoid burning out.
            How good would it be to unleash our best defence for 3 games. Robbo is defence junkie so I am anticipating something special.

Comment

Our points conceded is only a couple of points worse than last year. Our D is in pretty good shape. Not really a q of 'rebuilding' the wall. But sure, let's give em nothing.

Comment

We haven't conceded 20 points in a game since May, it's going fine.

Comment

I hope so because last week we were a sieve for 5 minutes and it cost us the game. No disrespect but those weren't even good tries, we were just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                  X