No announcement yet.

Paul Kent Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like paul kent, dont understand why people dislike him.

Comment

Good to you know that Paul Kent visits here. Paul you are a ****ing loser. What a gutter journalist and idiot of the finest degree. Mark Geyer had that fool's measure since back in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        Don’t mind Paul Kent but despise Ben Ikin and Mick Ennius for their bias against our team. The rubbish that came out of them last night after Jared got off was total BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Is this why Sam pulled Bills hair?
          Mickie has a theory that it was because Bill had an overdue library book.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

Is that rhyming slang for something?
            I can’t think of anything that rhymes with library book.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

That’ll be the next chapter. The time a roosters player ensnared sammy by wrapping his hair around his hands and virtually pulling poor sammy’s arms off

Comment

Is that rhyming slang for something?
                I can’t think of anything that rhymes with library book.
                Bribery chook? Sounds like something out of Russell's book of feuds.

Apparently Burgess' mum works at the school that Billy went to. Maybe they went behind the shelves.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tP9fI2zbE
                  "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Classic. Borrowing from another episode: No books for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Kent
                      Sam Burgess won’t play this weekend after pulling Billy Smith’s hair when the two teams played last Thursday.

It was the latest chapter in a storyline that got particularly nasty last year when the two clubs qualified for the preliminary final and a video leaked of a person revealing himself on FaceTime using a Souths player’s phone.
                      So what’s Paul saying here?

There was reference in another thread that there was history between Sam and Bill, and it might’ve been from the scandal last year, which Kent references.
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Good piece. Thanks for posting.

If people are going to complain about us pinching some of their surplus junior players, what have they got to say about Souths pinching our territory?!
                        Long story short:
                        - 1/2 The Souffs Juniors teams are in the eastern suburbs.
                        - Recently Souffs booted all the hardcore Easts teams outta their juniors.
                        - Essentially, Souffs have stolen out juniors, stolen our junior comp and then kicked us outta it.
                        - Despite all this, we have better development systems/facilities and people (e.g. Radley, Butcher, Crichton, Smith...etc) are all free to choose their team.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but it gives me enormous satisfaction to know that Sammy's arrogance was a major factor in Payne Haas deciding not to go to Souths. He can do stuff on the footy field that others can't but his distinct lack of humility betrays him in so many ways. Over-playing his hand, personal battles, dropped balls, grubby acts and off-field rubbish. A tool of the highest order.

Comment

Why? The reason is this.

Billy started tapping Sam's ex when they separated for a while last year. Billy played with her hair, Sam wanted to play with Billy's.

Glory can confirm this too.

Comment

There's a character in the Grand Theft Auto Series called Kent Paul. He's this smart arse, mouthy record producer. Sort of like a low rent Robert Stigwood. He talks nothing but bullshit and hyperbole and gets really shirty if a character has a go at him. I always think of Kent Paul when I think of Paul Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                                agreed, usually complimentary about our club because we're actually well run, most of the people he hates are people who support clubs that he bags because they're terribly run.

Comment

Working...
                                X