No announcement yet.

Trouble getting tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit I’m in O’Reilly. I’m going to have to wear a gas mask or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

You're shyting me... so instead of being a ticketed member and paying $65 during a pre-release I woulda been better not joining the club, waiting it out and paying $40 as an opposition fan? Great logic there.
      Pretty much.
      for what it's worth, it's the nrl and ticketek doing this, not our Club.

they're now 30 each for adults in upper O'R for "Rabbitoh supporters" Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news. These effers are the kings of handouts.
      Last edited by chopstiks; 09-10-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Roosters area now sold out too - will NRL ticketek increase our area into O’Reilly? They’ll say it’s too late now it’s on sale to general public

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
          I got tix for Bay 313 (Upper Victor Trumper Stand) - I usually sit in O'Reilly stand but couldn't stand paying $65 a ticket to be mixed with vermin fans and not choosing where we seat (could be too close to the front or not see the big screen). I thought at least 313 (cat 3) although more in the corner had a better chance of seeing the screen and is just above the Roosters allocated bays (I was considering sitting there but felt it was too flat and possibly not undercover?

Was impressed Cat 3 was $20 a ticket

Carn the chooks
          I'm a similar story to you North Chook. Have sat in lower deck O'Reilly all season and have struggled to see the big screen...which I rely on. It's a pain in the neck in more ways than one.

So I grabbed a section 312 in the hope
          I can see the big screen better. I just hope I'm not in a sea of red n green.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I'm a similar story to you North Chook. Have sat in lower deck O'Reilly all season and have struggled to see the big screen...which I rely on. It's a pain in the neck in more ways than one.

My concern too haha - alas I think where there are open categories and souths are playing its inevitable they'll be around everywhere. In last year's prelim I had a row of souths jerks behind me the whole game (in the roosters section too) but it was all good with the victory in the end and they took it well surprisingly.

Hopefully the Roosters area below us makes some noise to drown out the 'South Sydney' chant

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Shit I’m in O’Reilly. I’m going to have to wear a gas mask or something.
              Rub yourself down in Zovirax and wear a full body condom.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Sigh... hopefully the result and atmosphere will outweigh these woes for me. IMO the big screen will always be useful no matter how good your eyes and footy knowledge are because calls often come down to a matter of millimetres.

I guess we can only turn up in numbers and cheer for our club as loud as possible. The NRL and their partners will always throw bullshyte like this at us.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Pretty much.
                  for what it's worth, it's the nrl and ticketek doing this, not our Club.

they're now 30 each for adults in upper O'R for "Rabbitoh supporters" Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news. These effers are the kings of handouts.
                  I tell you this is a ****ing outrage
                  We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                  Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I tell you this is a ****ing outrage
                    I know! what's the price of a seat. The bloke across the aisle from you has paid double , & when he bought his first ? Farking outrageous.

Comment

I couldn’t care less if someone has paid more or less than me. I’m just happy to be there and hope not to catch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        I couldn’t care less if someone has paid more or less than me. I’m just happy to be there and hope not to catch anything.
                        Bit like those cheap hookers in Perth.

Comment

Working...
                        X