Trouble getting tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble getting tickets

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble on the ticketek website when trying to purchase tickets this morning?

im in a loop where I get to the end of the transaction and it says something went wrong and to
    start again......

I got my tickets. It was a little annoying because you had to get in through the back door (via nrl.com with a code) and then there was a count-down timer but the timer didn't work. I got tickets though.

Bought the best possible and they're in Upper O'Reilly. Is that any good? 'Upper' suggests not and that people woulda paid the same $$$ to be 'lower'. Looks like I'm right in the centre rather than lower down and further along though. Guessing a lot of the 'lower' seats are reserved for SCG members and the like?

Meeeh. I'll be at the game, that's what matters. Hopefully they split Roosters/Souffs fans too. Canberra was feral because they didn't, so I was sitting behind a bunch of w@nkie fat, bearded rugby fans who couldn't even name their own players. Very uncomfortable because you wanna cheer for your team in the centre of the field amongst other fans. Some stadiums intentionally put away fans in a corner somewhere or mix them with home fans, which is bollocks.

Comment

I dont know whether its because its the NRL or Ticketek or whether the AFL pays more. Whenever I go onto the Ticketek webpage its a pain in the a*** trying to get the NRL page. Typing NRL, NRL Finals did not get me to any of the games this weekend. It brought up the Gran\d Final. All this whilst on the front page there is an AFL banner with click here. If I looked really hard there could have been tickets on sale to the Big Bash League in December yet these games start Friday. Not a Roosters issue but the NRL need to try and get this right.

As above I then had to use the back door to get in.

We were told to use an iphone or similar rather than a desktop/laptop because the speed would be better. However when I selected show seats it would only show the LHS of the field and not the Victor (Radley) Trumper stand where I had selected. So I was 'forced' to get these tickets not knowing if front of bay, back of bay.

Simply puy not good enough Ticketek and NRL.
      3.35pm: I note the link to go straight to the finals is there now but why wasn't it there at 9.59pm. Further at 10am I got bay 311, they are now selling bay 310 which is my mind are better seats as they are closer to the half way. Again, why aren't the bests seats available at 10am up for selection (happy for there to be a quota at this time) and then as the time slots become open again a quota for a section.

I feel that I have missed out buying tickets at 10am and getting bay 311 compared to now at 3.35pm where I could have got bay 310.

NRL and Ticketek - work it out. It shouldn't be hard.
      Last edited by Bruce 38-0; 09-09-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
        I got my tickets. It was a little annoying because you had to get in through the back door (via nrl.com with a code) and then there was a count-down timer but the timer didn't work. I got tickets though.

Bought the best possible and they're in Upper O'Reilly. Is that any good? 'Upper' suggests not and that people woulda paid the same $$$ to be 'lower'. Looks like I'm right in the centre rather than lower down and further along though. Guessing a lot of the 'lower' seats are reserved for SCG members and the like?

Meeeh. I'll be at the game, that's what matters. Hopefully they split Roosters/Souffs fans too. Canberra was feral because they didn't, so I was sitting behind a bunch of w@nkie fat, bearded rugby fans who couldn't even name their own players. Very uncomfortable because you wanna cheer for your team in the centre of the field amongst other fans. Some stadiums intentionally put away fans in a corner somewhere or mix them with home fans, which is bollocks.
        I’m in upper Reilly 6. No Matter where you sit you will be far away. But you do get a pretty good perspective from the Reilly. I’ve been there all season. The bad thing is that it’s not all Roosters fans so you could be sitting amongst filth. Just try not to breath too deeply.

Comment

Its shitehouse being with the other side isnt it, finals for me always loses a bit of that supporter or member comraderie, amongst freebie corporates or a GF surrounded by souths dragons sharks, Who else !

O'Reilly, you don't get the bigger giant screen view, but- show me the best seats in the house at the SCG I dont think they exist! Where you bought has the biggest chance of being mostly roosters outside of the supporters bay. Unfortunately just like the SFS members, ANZ prelim supporter bay, or this forum, these rats have an entitled habit of popping up everywhere they're not supposed to.

Comment

I got tix for Bay 313 (Upper Victor Trumper Stand) - I usually sit in O'Reilly stand but couldn't stand paying $65 a ticket to be mixed with vermin fans and not choosing where we seat (could be too close to the front or not see the big screen). I thought at least 313 (cat 3) although more in the corner had a better chance of seeing the screen and is just above the Roosters allocated bays (I was considering sitting there but felt it was too flat and possibly not undercover?

Was impressed Cat 3 was $20 a ticket

Carn the chooks

Comment

Got upper as well Izzy, but it is not that high up. the lower deck is the Chookpen.

Comment

for $20 i got a single concession in a roosters area, i usually sit in the chook pen so it cant get anyworse?oh to be back in the old allianz chookpen curse you gladys alphabet!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  for $20 i got a single concession in a roosters area, i usually sit in the chook pen so it cant get anyworse?oh to be back in the old allianz chookpen curse you gladys alphabet!
                  Stephen i am completely with you on this one

Comment

Noticed today that they have increased the Rabbitohs supporters area since it sold out early - it now eats into the O'Reilly stand including upper (so they are getting Cat 1 tickets at cheaper price)

Roosters area seems the same
                    Last edited by NorthChook; 09-11-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Just wondering does anyone on here sit in the Members/Ladies stand?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                        Noticed today that they have increased the Rabbitohs supporters area since it sold out early - it now eats into the O'Reilly stand including upper (so they are getting Cat 1 tickets at cheaper price)

Roosters area seems the same
                        Yep. They are getting 40 buck adult tickets in Upper O Reilly.

What a bleepin joke !!

Comment

It's an embarrassment if they can sell all their tickets and we can't. Good to know my taxes are going to a worthy cause.

Comment

Wonder how many in the chook pen forum won't attend the game even though they could (not including those who live out of Sydney, work reasons)

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Yep. They are getting 40 buck adult tickets in Upper O Reilly.

What a bleepin joke !!
                              You're shyting me... so instead of being a ticketed member and paying $65 during a pre-release I woulda been better not joining the club, waiting it out and paying $40 as an opposition fan? Great logic there.

Comment

Working...
                              X