Johnnys Sekret Glory hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

I have always thought if you had multiple personalities it would work great. Especially having a conversation with yourself by replying to one of your aliases.

It it doesn’t bother me much as I reckon it’s rife and virtually impossible to police.

You could start a thread outing suspects but.. would it work?
    Like a good ol' fashioned McCarthy Trial? I am in, and accuse Rented Tracksuit first..

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Like a good ol' fashioned McCarthy Trial? I am in, and accuse Rented Tracksuit first..
      No mucking around there TJ. But who is the alias

This needs it’s own thread in one of other Discussions
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

No mucking around there TJ. But who is the alias

This needs it’s own thread in one of other Discussions
        Mickie Lane, either that or they act like a married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Yes just call me Souper Slooth. If I hadn't quoted his post though the "evidence" was lost.

On a more general scale, how do people feel about multiple accounts by one person? It's not the crime of the century by any means, and we know Turk was the master of it, and we mostly laughed at it I think.

Do you give a damn? Annoyed? Happy?

I think it should be called out at the least so people aren't duped and waste their time responding to fake accounts.
          I don’t like to have multiple accounts because I end up having arguments with myself...

but as far as Turk goes, his multiples came from being banned so he would start another and get banned and then another... well that’s what I thought about him.

The other problem of having multiple is when the main account says something and the other accounts start agreeing with them to the point of worshiping them like idols... I have my suspicions.
          Last edited by ROC181; 09-10-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I don’t like to have multiple accounts because I end up having arguments with myself...
            I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like replying to my own posts on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like replying to my own posts on here.
              I thought you always did lol!

Comment

I have always thought if you had multiple personalities it would work great. Especially having a conversation with yourself by replying to one of your aliases.

It it doesn’t bother me much as I reckon it’s rife and virtually impossible to police.

I've already belled the cat but some people still replying to Johnnys Sekret as if he is a Souths troll.

It's our own Johhny73, a genuine Easts supporter I know but gets bored with the day to day social media in its pure form, so has himself a bit of fun.

Comment

I got accused when I first started here but i think thats a pretty standard 'welcome to the Pen' type of thing. I kind of do it as well now if its obvious. I know some on here certainly do have multiple aliases.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

And there we have it! lol
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Mickie Lane, either that or they act like a married couple.
                      Mickie has plenty. You dont have to believe me but you should trust me!
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

And there we have it! lol
                        I was just throwing the bait out there for you mate!

Comment

I was just throwing the bait out there for you mate!
                          It was very tasty.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                          X