No announcement yet.

Johnnys Sekret Glory hole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold onto your hair, toupes and cover your eyes...cause these mob might go for em.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73

God, you write gibberish sometimes. Do you work for News Limited?
      Johnnys Sekret not you.
      B2B is right on track.

Comment

theyll enjoy it up there, nice big park outside the ground to roll around in with your metho mates

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
          Hello all,

Thanks guys, looking forward to the game this Friday night.

I am a bit nervous about the game to be honest, I think we were a little lucky to win the other evening.

Enjoy the banter with you Roosters and thank you for exempting me from Johnny Sekrets Glory hole, sounds quite frigthening.
          Pride - its up to us supporters to keep up the hate because as much as they say the players from the 2 teams "hate each other", the actually really don't.
          So Pride heres the part where i got to say that you're a big ummmmm actually you sound really nice bloody hell. Good luck Friday night-hope the best team wins!

Comment

A post in this thread has miraculously disappeared....has someone sent something from their wrong account?

Hmm..
            B2B is right on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              A post in this thread has miraculously disappeared....has someone sent something from their wrong account?

Hmm..
              A thread started specifically for our Souths guests and something goes missing??? Do we have a thief amongst us? (Not PRIDE of course)

Comment

It's disappeared up johnny secret's glory hole.

Comment

Ok for the conspiracy Theorists...

1. The post deleted is quoted by me above
                  2. Why would an Easts fan object to this thread?
                  3. Our Johnny (rightly or wrongly) has been accused of multiple personalities in the past
                  4. Johnnys Sekret??? The name..... Have we been reacting to one of our own just messing?
                  5. Why was it deleted and at who's request?

Do do do do do do.....
                  B2B is right on track.

Comment

Ok for the conspiracy Theorists...

1. The post deleted is quoted by me above
                    2. Why would an Easts fan object to this thread?
                    3. Our Johnny (rightly or wrongly) has been accused of multiple personalities in the past
                    4. Johnnys Sekret??? The name..... Have we been reacting to one of our own just messing?
                    5. Why was it deleted and at who's request?

Do do do do do do.....
                    Good one Jack! I gets what you’re dishin out!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      Hold onto your hair, toupes and cover your eyes...cause these mob might go for em.
                      Why did Sammy steal the wig ? Because he didn't want ' to pay ' .

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Why did Sammy steal the wig ? Because he didn't want ' to pay ' .
                        To pay? Oh Tou pey

Comment

To pay? Oh Tou pey
                          That is the question

Comment

The big question is are the Burgess twins going to shave their heads again and come out looking like something from the Goonies?

Comment

Good one Jack! I gets what you’re dishin out!
                              Yes just call me Souper Slooth. If I hadn't quoted his post though the "evidence" was lost.

On a more general scale, how do people feel about multiple accounts by one person? It's not the crime of the century by any means, and we know Turk was the master of it, and we mostly laughed at it I think.

Do you give a damn? Annoyed? Happy?

I think it should be called out at the least so people aren't duped and waste their time responding to fake accounts.
                              B2B is right on track.

Comment

Yes just call me Souper Slooth. If I hadn't quoted his post though the "evidence" was lost.

On a more general scale, how do people feel about multiple accounts by one person? It's not the crime of the century by any means, and we know Turk was the master of it, and we mostly laughed at it I think.

Do you give a damn? Annoyed? Happy?

I think it should be called out at the least so people aren't duped and waste their time responding to fake accounts.
                                I have always thought if you had multiple personalities it would work great. Especially having a conversation with yourself by replying to one of your aliases.

It it doesn’t bother me much as I reckon it’s rife and virtually impossible to police.

You could start a thread outing suspects but.. would it work?
                                Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Working...
                                X

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_800345_lvl1data','node_800345_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_800345','getSearchResults_020a6f6abb84e2f01b330b6b454e915a','vB_UserPerms651','vB_UserPerms4084','vBAtchmnts_800448','vBAtchmnts_800449','vBAtchmnts_800451','vBAtchmnts_800457','vBAtchmnts_800459','vBAtchmnts_800464','vBAtchmnts_800465','vBAtchmnts_800467','vBAtchmnts_800468','vBAtchmnts_800469','vBAtchmnts_800472','vBAtchmnts_800473','vBAtchmnts_800480','vBAtchmnts_800562','vBAtchmnts_800569','node_800448_lvl3data','node_800449_lvl3data','node_800451_lvl3data','node_800457_lvl3data','node_800459_lvl3data','node_800464_lvl3data','node_800465_lvl3data','node_800467_lvl3data','node_800468_lvl3data','node_800469_lvl3data','node_800472_lvl3data','node_800473_lvl3data','node_800480_lvl3data','node_800562_lvl3data','node_800569_lvl3data','node_800448_lvl1data','node_800449_lvl1data','node_800451_lvl1data','node_800457_lvl1data','node_800459_lvl1data','node_800464_lvl1data',' in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189