WTH is this gutter journalism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH is this gutter journalism?

How did Liam Knight get knocked out by JWH and what swinging arm???

Tom buggery journalism at its best.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/south-s...a-369fa3608125
    FVCK CANCER

Love JWH but farm me with the amount of penalties he gives away and with SST coming back, I am not fazed if he gets the week
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
      Love JWH but farm me with the amount of penalties he gives away and with SST coming back, I am not fazed if he gets the week
      Not fazed? You can’t mean that.
      Any opposition would be celebrating if Jarred wasn’t playing.
      I know he sails close to the wind but the guy gives us an intimidation factor. By far he is our forward leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I know he sails close to the wind but the guy gives us an intimidation factor. By far he is our forward leader.
        Yep , wouldn't mind having a few more forwards like him after watching last nights game , at least he has a go

Comment

Our win rate without him is atrocious.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
            What was he supposed to do with his arm? Chop it ?

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

I’m not talking about this incident, nothing in it and should not go for it, I love his aggression but the amount of stupid 5th tackle penalties he gives away has and will continue to cost us, he gave 2 away in the first half alone, not through aggression but stupidity
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Exactly! It wasnt a swinging arm as the report says, nor was it the contact that knocked Knight out (try saying that really fast 5 times!) That was simply a footy collision that happens time after time in every game of footy. If Knights head didnt come into to contact with Collins head, nothing would have come of it.

No one wants to see the guy on the ground the way he was but these are big boys playing a big boys game and when you play with the big boys, accidents happen.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

So true not only would have him in the team everyday of the week, we need him

Comment

All he had to do was simply clasp his hands together in the small of his back and tackle Knight with the use of his stomach or groin area only.

No problem.

Comment

JWH only has to run on to the field to be cited.

It's farking bullsh!t. The NRL rubbed out Morley and they are doing the same to him.

It's purely because of the colour jumper he wears.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

If you read down to the game blog, it was Darren Lockyer who first stated a swinging arm.
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

That's what I don't get. The guy ran into the pit of his elbow then rebounded off into Collins' head.

It's the problem with being a forward TBH. You're often quite literally in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Thats the thing JWH stands up and is intimidating. Burgess is not anymore, while he stands up and works hard, he doesn't intimidate anyone
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

If Burgess goes so does JWH, personally I could live with Burgess playing so long as Jared does, the nrl can't have it both ways they wanna pump up the hate between Easts and south's...a grudge match for the ages bah bah bah then suspend every prick cos it may offend women and children. The violent matches are the only game my missus and kids will sit through.

Comment

Working...
                              X