No announcement yet.

WTH is this gutter journalism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The entire panel on Ch9 100% Footy … all think JWH has no case and should get off !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      The entire panel on Ch9 100% Footy … all think JWH has no case and should get off !
      They’ve actually got some common sense for once.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
        Klein is a cheat and his 4th tackle penalty came just before we were about to put Souffs away. However I can totally understand him putting JWH on report given all the blood. The concerning thing is the MRC actually charged him even after seeing the replays that quite clearly show he did nothing wrong. That says to me the judiciary (which will probably include cuckold Garlick) will find a reason to imagine they've seen something wrong as well. Week one without JWH is my tip.
        Sergeant Cowslaughter wants to do to the Roosters what [censored] did to [censored] while [censored] [censored] [censored]. So there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Sergeant Cowslaughter wants to do to the Roosters what [censored] did to [censored] while [censored] [censored] [censored]. So there's that.
          How did you get your post deleted from the Johnnys Sekret thread?
          B2B is right on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

How did you get your post deleted from the Johnnys Sekret thread?
            What happened there?
            Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

What happened there?
              I'm guessing Jonnny73 has accidentally outed himself as the proud owner of more than one persona on here.

Then got admin to delete the incriminating post.

A bit like when you send a text to the wrong person. I've now told the guy who mows my lawn how much I love him twice!
              B2B is right on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I'm guessing Jonnny73 has accidentally outed himself as the proud owner of more than one persona on here.

Then got admin to delete the incriminating post.

A bit like when you send a text to the wrong person. I've now told the guy who mows my lawn how much I love him twice!
                Hahaha... silly buggers the both of ya!

Did the lawn mower man reply?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  How did Liam Knight get knocked out by JWH and what swinging arm???

Tom buggery journalism at its best.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/south-s...a-369fa3608125
                  Look at the photo.

JWH is shown making clear contact with Knight's head via his shoulder.
                  There is no injury until the force from JWH's grubby high shot smashes Knight's head into the opposition player's head.

Cowardly act and lucky to only be getting a week.
                  But hey, look at all the pics, he's allowed to attack the heads of players every week.

He's an MRC koala.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post

Look at the photo.

There is no injury until the force from JWH's grubby high shot smashes Knight's head into the opposition player's head.

But hey, look at all the pics, he's allowed to attack the heads of players every week.

He's an MRC koala.
                    Look at as many pics as you like. Pics dont play footy. Players do and this isnt a kindergarten collage.

Your boy fell into him at speed. Where is his non raised arm supposed to go?

If Knight didnt clash heads with Collins nothing would have come of it and the involvement from JWH would not even be looked at.
                    Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-10-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Look at the photo.

He's an MRC koala.
                      Still photos don't show initial contact, so don't bring your one eyed one toothed pictures around here and expect sympathy.

Comment

Look at the photo.

He's an MRC koala.
                        I’d say don’t give up your day job but you have obviously never had one.

I will enjoy watching Jarred smash your no namers on Friday night.

Now get back to your meth.

Comment

Truly there must be a way to prevent these idiots coming on our site , I not certain but pretty sure none of us would be on the scums site so why do they .

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                            Truly there must be a way to prevent these idiots coming on our site , I not certain but pretty sure none of us would be on the scums site so why do they .
                            Nah. Don’t stop them. They unify the rest of us.

Comment

I deleted my post, if anyone is curious. Realised it wasn't about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
                                Why is Anasta so bitter towards us. Twice in the space of 5 mins says the Raiders will take on the Roosters and we will be without JWH.

Hasnt he he heard of the review process?
                                He was also talking as if canberra getting the win was so important as it meant they would avoid playing melbourne in melbourne as if playing against us would be some kind of cake-walk. Didn't mind him when he was playing for us but I don't think commentary is for him
                                #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Working...
                                X

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_799872_lvl1data','node_799872_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_799872','getSearchResults_8f536d4316bf9deffe837ce1e73981c9','vB_UserPerms51','vBAtchmnts_800487','vBAtchmnts_800490','vBAtchmnts_800495','vBAtchmnts_800507','vBAtchmnts_800510','vBAtchmnts_800513','vBAtchmnts_800528','vBAtchmnts_800533','vBAtchmnts_800556','vBAtchmnts_800565','vBAtchmnts_800686','vBAtchmnts_800695','vBAtchmnts_800698','vBAtchmnts_800850','vBAtchmnts_800854','node_800487_lvl3data','node_800490_lvl3data','node_800495_lvl3data','node_800507_lvl3data','node_800510_lvl3data','node_800513_lvl3data','node_800528_lvl3data','node_800556_lvl3data','node_800565_lvl3data','node_800686_lvl3data','node_800695_lvl3data','node_800698_lvl3data','node_800850_lvl3data','node_800854_lvl3data','node_800487_lvl1data','node_800490_lvl1data','node_800495_lvl1data','node_800507_lvl1data','node_800510_lvl1data','node_800513_lvl1data','node_800528_lvl1data','node_800556_lvl1data in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189