Injury or Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury or Suspension

As someone that missed tonights game was anyone injured or put on report Go Easts

JWH and Tets both in trouble with the judiciary

Comment

chrighton might have a touch of concussion , but weve got over a week till the next game so he should be ok, soths look to be far worse injured than us? concussion, hamstrings etc..

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
        chrighton might have a touch of concussion , but weve got over a week till the next game so he should be ok, soths look to be far worse injured than us? concussion, hamstrings etc..
        If concussed will be out next week, however with a long turn around should be cleared by the protocol if fine

Comment

Massive morning upcoming for our finals campaign, with the MRC being such a lottery this year absolutely no one can predict what is going to happen with JWH/Tetevano/Cordner, they could all have no case to answer or all 3 could be charged.

Comment

Just listened to the commentary from M Johns and Tallis etc on the JWH tackle. Those guys haven't got a clue. Yes, the head clash was a sickening hit, but JWH's tackle wasn't. I think the MRC should be able to separate JWH's tackle and the head clash. For me it's bang in the centre of what a Grade 1 careless high tackle is. $1500 fine.

If there wasn't the head clash, I'm not sure JWH would have been on report.

Comment

And it's not like a spear tackle where you're responsible for putting the player in a dangerous position. The head clash was just bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                Just listened to the commentary from M Johns and Tallis etc on the JWH tackle. Those guys haven't got a clue. Yes, the head clash was a sickening hit, but JWH's tackle wasn't. I think the MRC should be able to separate JWH's tackle and the head clash. For me it's bang in the centre of what a Grade 1 careless high tackle is. $1500 fine.

If there wasn't the head clash, I'm not sure JWH would have been on report.
                I watched the first 15mins of the Matty Johns show last night. Couldn't bear to listen to Tallis so I switched to the cricket.Tallis is just an idiot and will use every occasion he can to discredit our team/players.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

I watched the first 15mins of the Matty Johns show last night. Couldn't bear to listen to Tallis so I switched to the cricket.Tallis is just an idiot and will use every occasion he can to discredit our team/players.
                  I don't have Fox (watched their website this morning), so turned to the cricket after the footy, but went to bed when Smith was caught at slip - to wake up this morning to find that it was off a no ball and he'd scored a double century!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

I don't have Fox (watched their website this morning), so turned to the cricket after the footy, but went to bed when Smith was caught at slip - to wake up this morning to find that it was off a no ball and he'd scored a double century!
                    Morning glory
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Morning glory
                      Bobbie Gentry does a great version. I had a GF who was working in Germany one time and I'd send her that song on you tube every morning. Girls like it when you're romantic, wink, wink.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        JWH and Tets both in trouble with the judiciary
                        What a joke if either are suspended. Both were nothing tackles,
                        JWH was accidental cross fire.
                        Tets took out a dummy runner.

Dohy laid down like a farken grub that he is.
                        Burgess is allowed to attack the heads of players and what? Nothing!

Comment

I think both will be fine

Tets hit was on suspicion - they are trying to prevent late hits on players, his was a split second decision and was the point of the play. The try was enough reward for the hit as it opened up the defence. Tackle wasn't dangerous too, just smashed him.

I think at worst Jared will get a low grade careless charge which may carry him over with points. I think roosters would fight this and SHOULD win with a pretty could case but who knows it is JWH and the judiciary hate him (once again trial by media doesn't help)

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                            I think both will be fine

Tets hit was on suspicion - they are trying to prevent late hits on players, his was a split second decision and was the point of the play. The try was enough reward for the hit as it opened up the defence. Tackle wasn't dangerous too, just smashed him.

I think at worst Jared will get a low grade careless charge which may carry him over with points. I think roosters would fight this and SHOULD win with a pretty could case but who knows it is JWH and the judiciary hate him (once again trial by media doesn't help)
                            Not sure how much they hate him, he got off last time.

Comment

Brent Read just tweeted:

JWH facing one week for grade one careless high tackle, Sam Burgess the same for grade one contrary conduct for hair pull. Both would have been eligible for financial penalty but previous record counted against them

Comment

Working...
                              X