Glory Glory..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glory View Post

P.S. I’m really close with the Rabbitohs recruitment and I can tell you now that you are very close to seeing Crichton back in the bunnies colours from 2020... Also Joey Manu will sign with us to straighten our outside backs, he has seen the light and realised the Rabbitohs are the present and future from now.

Gloryy Gloryyyyy to South Sydney!!!
    promote your own juniors junior

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

Good read that novel.

So you went out, got pissed, saw some pedos, went to an orgy. Got high on crack, went to the dentist and used some gas. Went to Audi, stole a shit load of money, got pissed again and now you are on the way to the footy but there is a rbt.
      mate you ever sniffed the RBT throwaways? ofcourse you have
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

mate you ever sniffed the RBT throwaways? ofcourse you have
        Yeah you and me, both. What have you done with the petrol cap?
        Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
        South Sydney Forever

Comment

Glory Glory to the Roosters.

Comment

He's dead right, the good guys win in the end, that's why we won the comp last year and we'll do it again this year. Very astute.

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
              He's dead right, the good guys win in the end, that's why we won the comp last year and we'll do it again this year. Very astute.
              We are on the dsrk side
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Was speaking to a Souffs fan yesterday who his hoping the Vermin lose tonight because he believes they have a better chance of beating the cheats in Melbourne next week than beating the Roosters.

Comment

I just farted. That’s about as interesting as this thread.

Souffs are irrelevant. So much so that they will probably be looking for a new home in the next 3-4 years anyway.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                  X