Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFS Rebuild Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SFS Rebuild Update

    Video here with Mini interviewing the NSW Planning Minister who happens to also be a Roosters supporter.

    https://www.roosters.com.au/news/201...opment-update/

  • #2
    Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Video here with Mini interviewing the NSW Planning Minister who happens to also be a Roosters supporter.

    https://www.roosters.com.au/news/201...opment-update/
    Anybody who isn't Stuart Ayres is an upgrade. Actually, Rob C would be a...
    Last edited by ism22; 09-04-2019, 06:32 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Love mini and that labor dudes passion for the chooks .
      We will get a fantastic stadium and we will be safe for years to come.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kelby View Post
        Love mini and that labor dudes passion for the chooks .
        We will get a fantastic stadium and we will be safe for years to come.
        His name is John Sidoti & he is the minister for Sport in the Berejiklian Liberal party.

        Comment


        • #5
          Mini wants a statue , should get a petition going.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can someone film Peter Fitzsimmons reaction to this video for me.

            Priceless.

            Chooks fans everywhere.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Can someone film Peter Fitzsimmons reaction to this video for me.

              Priceless.

              Chooks fans everywhere.
              The most annoying person on the box .Peter Fitzsoapbox

              Comment


              • #8
                I loved the bit when Minister Sidoti exclaimed tongue-in-cheek "all are welcome to the new stadium except for Souffs supporters".
                Cue turkey neck Richardson having a sissy fit about the comments.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by theGman View Post
                  I loved the bit when Minister Sidoti exclaimed tongue-in-cheek "all are welcome to the new stadium except for Souffs supporters".
                  Cue turkey neck Richardson having a sissy fit about the comments.
                  Gives Phone Chukka another chapter to write in his "Book Of Tools"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                    His name is John Sidoti & he is the minister for Sport in the Berejiklian Liberal party.
                    I think, in Pollie World, it's usually Libs (Easts) and Labor (Souths). Generally speaking.
                    B2B is right on track.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Other than Mini, any other Roosters greats anyone would like to see as a statue in the forecourt? Does Dave Brown have one already I forget?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Id like to see a Nick Kouparitsas statue out in the forecourt. Sometimes your the bird & sometimes your the statue.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                          Other than Mini, any other Roosters greats anyone would like to see as a statue in the forecourt? Does Dave Brown have one already I forget?
                          Freddy, Artie, Mitchell Paul, Toops.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            well jfc im a proud member of the alp family all easts to the core originated in paddington all alp libs not welcome, no souths filth in our family, the lib side cheer rfor cronulla, but we just humour them and mutter maybe next year?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              well jfc im a proud member of the alp family all easts to the core originated in paddington all alp libs not welcome, no souths filth in our family, the lib side cheer rfor cronulla, but we just humour them and mutter maybe next year?
                              No doubt Steve..you are Labor to your bootstraps and I'm sure there are plenty of others who support either club. I've just associated "progressives" and Greenies as more Souths for some reason. Maybe it's Clover Moore.
                              B2B is right on track.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_799274_lvl1data','node_799274_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_799274','getSearchResults_3a7bc6748d329a3c6268204261bcef39','vB_UserPerms51','vBAtchmnts_799277','vBAtchmnts_799279','vBAtchmnts_799282','vBAtchmnts_799285','vBAtchmnts_799305','vBAtchmnts_799306','vBAtchmnts_799333','vBAtchmnts_799340','vBAtchmnts_799341','vBAtchmnts_799356','vBAtchmnts_799365','vBAtchmnts_799367','vBAtchmnts_799368','vBAtchmnts_799371','node_799277_lvl3data','node_799279_lvl3data','node_799282_lvl3data','node_799285_lvl3data','node_799305_lvl3data','node_799306_lvl3data','node_799333_lvl3data','node_799340_lvl3data','node_799341_lvl3data','node_799356_lvl3data','node_799365_lvl3data','node_799367_lvl3data','node_799368_lvl3data','node_799371_lvl3data','node_799277_lvl1data','node_799279_lvl1data','node_799282_lvl1data','node_799285_lvl1data','node_799305_lvl1data','node_799306_lvl1data','node_799333_lvl1data','node_799340_lvl1data','node_799341_lvl1d in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189