Panthers chasing JWH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers chasing JWH

According to Buzz Rothfield the Panthers are chasing Jared on a 3 year deal to add a bit of mongrel to their pack.
    Why canít these clubs who have a great junior base develop their own. I would hate to see him leave because heís the heart and soul of our team. I personally donít think he will leave but who knows when a player is getting near the end of his career the money can be very tempting.

won't happen unless nick dont want him.... so it wont happen period.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

wasn't this brought up earlier in the year?
      "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
        According to Buzz Rothfield the Panthers are chasing Jared on a 3 year deal to add a bit of mongrel to their pack.
        Why canít these clubs who have a great junior base develop their own. I would hate to see him leave because heís the heart and soul of our team. I personally donít think he will leave but who knows when a player is getting near the end of his career the money can be very tempting.
        I'd hate to see him leave too. I don't think he will, unless the Roosters for some reason don't want him, as IroostermanI said
        "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

If he gets a much bigger offer than we can give I say good luck to him. Last chance to cash in for his family.

And it would have to be a much bigger offer for him to even consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            If he gets a much bigger offer than we can give I say good luck to him. Last chance to cash in for his family.

And it would have to be a much bigger offer for him to even consider it.
            I'd like to too, but with our win percentage being around 20 percent higher when he's in the side I say handcuff him to the Bondi beach railing, don't let him go.

"I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Not a chance , winning culture , lifestyle vsloosing culture and penrith

Comment

The only place that JWH will be going other than the Roosters, is the south of France.

Comment

Whoís coming through that replaces him? Lindsay? Poasa? There is always a plan.

Liu, Taukeiaho or Tetevano could manage the workload. However Jared would benefit more by seeing his career out with us, especially when we are front running. Though I am sure Melbourne thought that with Cooper.
                  Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

No no no no no. I understand going from Penrith to the Roosters that's a win win, but why would anyone leave the Roosters to go to Penrith?

Comment

Every year he gets linked to Penriff. Was Buzz cleaning out his rumour cabinet at the weekend and came across this old nugget.
                      If they offer him some huge over the top amount, then you couldn't begrudge him one last huge contract, but I'm sure if we are even in the same $$ballpark he would stay. As said above, if Nick wants, Nick gets !

Comment

i was having a little read through the panthers forum last week when i was a bit bored, and noticed that this topic was just brought up there when some one with a 'source' at the club claimed they were chasing him. then sure enough the DT put it into a story, do journos just read forums for fresh stories?

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                          To be fair they do develop players and (like us), they are allowed to bid on players in the open market.

As always, if player doesn't wanna stay then they are free to leave. I highly doubt JWH is leaving but if he ever gets jack of us then I would hope we'd respect his wishes and move on.

Comment

Whatever happens JWH will always be a roosters legend...he is up there with there best forwards we have had!!!!!!

Comment

Jazz should have a chat with fergo about parra, and see how that worked out. or even guerra playing nsw cup for the riff
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X