Wandering Manu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wandering Manu

Anyone know why Manu was playing on the left side of the field towards the end of the game last night? Is this some kind of attacking experiment?

That would be my guess. Trying to mix things up

Comment

I love it.

Comment

It looked to me that they were loading up on the debutant from Penrith, I think it was Billy Burns. Double trouble!

Comment

If they’re moving weapons around the field, I would like to see them send Toops after a few bombs aimed towards the goal posts. That Melbourne fullback (HR Puffnstuff?) is a good player, but he’s 4 foot 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
            If they’re moving weapons around the field, I would like to see them send Toops after a few bombs aimed towards the goal posts. That Melbourne fullback (HR Puffnstuff?) is a good player, but he’s 4 foot 2.
            HR Puffinstuff. Love it
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Ryan Papenhuyzen*

Comment

He's been doing it for a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  He's been doing it for a few weeks
                  Yeah...I call him the Wanderer, yeah the Wanderer...he wanders round and round and round and round and round.

Comment

Small but there’s no denying he’s been on fire in every game he’s started at 1 I think he’s scored 1 try and has at least 200m gained in all of his games that he started.

Hes their X factor that has me worried

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Small but there’s no denying he’s been on fire in every game he’s started at 1 I think he’s scored 1 try and has at least 200m gained in all of his games that he started.

Hes their X factor that has me worried
                      Yes, like I said, he is good, but in a contest for a high ball he would need a trampoline to stop Toops if we were to isolate him.

Comment

Yes, like I said, he is good, but in a contest for a high ball he would need a trampoline to stop Toops if we were to isolate him.

Comment

Having said that, he was then out of position when they cross-kicked leading to the break by Naden.

Comment

Working...
                          X