GF tix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF tix question

Just curious guys. Have a mate who is thinking of buying some GF tix and is looking into bay 604 3rd or 4th row. Anyone know if they are terrible seats or half ok?

Ita about the best silver seats he can get right now.
    FVCK CANCER

Last year we were on the left hand side of the stadium and the 6 melbouring fans were down the other end. I dont know which team gets what side.
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I think the higher placed side usually gets the end with the extra tier (Bays 321-317 side -aka the side we were placed last year and in '13)

We may also see the return of our away jersey if we get to the GF and play Melbourne

Comment

how many tickets are still for sale? thinking of coming over again for the weekend, still all good to get them in GF week?

Comment

They release tix after it’s known who is in the GF in the supporter bays. Think it’s always behind the posts but if your a member you get priority access to these before the general public. Have always got tix here in 13 and 18 and whilst they are not the best viewing seats they have an awesome atmosphere about them as you only have passionate Roosters around you. No seat is good viewing at that stadium anyway. I would go for these if I were you RoosterNZ.

Comment

ill wait and see if w3e ge5t in , i get a seat for my daughter too
            ok last year we got nose bleeds from the height but sang and danc3ed all game just loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
              ill wait and see if w3e ge5t in , i get a seat for my daughter too
              ok last year we got nose bleeds from the height but sang and danc3ed all game just loved it!
              Why would you wait for, we are there and basically unbeatable in going back to back, already got a tattoo booked in for the Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

Why would you wait for, we are there and basically unbeatable in going back to back, already got a tattoo booked in for the Monday.
                What tatt are you gettin?
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Thanks guys. Still not sure about the view from 604 but might tell him to wait until they release supporter seats. It’s just a risk as that can be a lottery with so few seats available.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    Thanks guys. Still not sure about the view from 604 but might tell him to wait until they release supporter seats. It’s just a risk as that can be a lottery with so few seats available.
                    I think they release about 8000 for each supporter group, plus eBay around that time is pretty reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

This Monday coming? That is confidence.

Comment

Yep, logo of a Rooster, with 'Premiers 2018-2028' under it no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                          They release tix after it’s known who is in the GF in the supporter bays. Think it’s always behind the posts but if your a member you get priority access to these before the general public. Have always got tix here in 13 and 18 and whilst they are not the best viewing seats they have an awesome atmosphere about them as you only have passionate Roosters around you. No seat is good viewing at that stadium anyway. I would go for these if I were you RoosterNZ.
                          Bingo. Usually you've gotta pay $$$ for them, so the absolute best are the last to sellout anyway.

FWIW I was actually quite happy with a 'bad' seat last season. A mate gave me no end of grief about how horrible he thought it woulda been and how he wouldn't accept it [blah blah blah]. However, I could see all the action and had no dramas.

It helps with the enjoyment when you win obviously, but I really enjoyed being a bit further back and in a corner (on a balcony that swung in a bit) as I could see the full field. Maybe just me but I'd take that seat again for sure...

Also, Melbourne fans aren't too bad. In 2013 a Manly fan punched me (heckled me quite distastefully all game then punched me when I stood up to cheer about Toops' try). This year Canberra were a bunch of clueless bogans who obviously don't watch a lot of footy (didn't know their own players' names and musta thought it was yawnion because they were whinging to no end about things that happen every week in League). Melbourne fans don't really exist though... and if they do they're generally pretty quiet. Last year felt like a home game...

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            I saw this photo on the NRL site about gf tickets. Which depending on how high up you are, would be the equivalent of 604
                            119 Likes, 1 Comments - ELENA SHATRI (@elenashatri) on Instagram: “goo Roosters #NRLGF”
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                              I think the higher placed side usually gets the end with the extra tier (Bays 321-317 side -aka the side we were placed last year and in '13)

We may also see the return of our away jersey if we get to the GF and play Melbourne
                              If that happens, I hope they go with the all white outfit rather than the blue shorts and white jersey combination.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X